Part 11

An Aquarius will stand by you.

An Aquarius is a quick learner, always trying to be interested in everything they see.

An Aquarius would guess a book by its cover, but they won't judge it until they have seen what's inside.

An Aquarius appreciates the art in everything.

An Aquarius is attracted to people with authority.

An Aquarius is all for being equal, but if they really love you, they'd give more than they'd take.

An Aquarius is a hypochondriac, a borderline self-diagnosed.

An Aquarius isn't very easy to trick.

An Aquarius loves giving advice and they wouldn't give advice which they wouldn't take themselves. They're realists.

An Aquarius needs to feel great to be nice.

An Aquarius aims to inspire others in many ways.

An Aquarius is calculative but not to the point of selfishness.

An Aquarius will sit beside you and listen to your problems.

An Aquarius woman is very independent but still helpful to others.

An Aquarius doesn't mind conversing about ANY topic!

An Aquarius is loud!

An Aquarius gets excited when someone shares something in common with them.

Aquarius are perfectionists and are very quick to pick out flaws in everything.

Aquarius are very strong minded and able to work their way through stressful situations.

An Aquarius will only open their heart and express themselves to someone only if it is worth it.

Aquarius will fight for relationships but only if there is something worth fighting for.

Aquarius will watch things closely but wont say a word.

Aquarius will bottle up their emotions, and they only allow you to see their smile.

Aquarius are very passionate lovers, and likely to give all physically once they are sure of their feelings for you.