Aquarius Woman x Gemini Man

The Aquarius woman and Gemini man in love present a quirky, slightly weird, very unconventional relationship, which others might struggle to understand – but for these two air signs, it works, and that's what matters. Aquarius woman Gemini man compatibility can thrive where both partners are strong enough to ignore the disapproval of others.

Why might they disapprove? Well, for one thing, these two won't be rushing up the aisle. The Gemini man is in no hurry to commit, and the Aquarius woman simply doesn't do commitment. However much they love each other, for the Aquarius woman and Gemini man, compatibility usually does not equal settling down to domestic bliss.

This relationship often works best where the partners spend a good deal of time apart, either through choice or through circumstance. This gives them both the freedom they crave, and also ensures that they miss each other, so upping the passion in what could otherwise be a fairly emotionally aloof sex life. The Aquarius woman and Gemini man connect first and foremost on an intellectual level, and secondly on a friendship level; sex isn't all that high up either of their priority lists. What they may lack in passion, however, they make up for in interest; Aquarius woman and Gemini man compatibility depends upon a mutual fascination.

The Gemini man is a very sociable being, and the Aquarius woman is also extremely friendly and sociable, and interested in everyone. They both love to talk, and will spend hours just chatting, dreaming up new ideas and new schemes. The Aquarius woman is humanitarian and idealistic, and if the Gemini man can help her to find ways to help her chosen causes, she will adore him for it. Meanwhile, the Gemini man can struggle to see through the projects he begins; the Aquarius woman, being a fixed sign, can help him find the focus and determination to finish what he starts. Aquarius woman Gemini man compatibility can therefore help both partners be more practical.

From a refusal to marry to an unconventional sex life and open minded attitudes towards infidelity, there's a lot about this relationship which will raise other people's eyebrows. Fortunately, neither partner cares. In fact, the Aquarius woman will positively welcome the shock value of this relationship; she loves to defy convention, but she loves even more to be seen to defy convention. The Gemini man will find the reactions of others amusing too, up to a point. His youthful enthusiasm will rub off on those who disapprove, however, and this couple's initial harshest critics often end up becoming some of their best friends – such is the nature of the open minded, friendly Aquarius woman Gemini man compatibility level.

The only potential problem here would be if the Aquarius woman tires of the Gemini man's frequent changes of mind. She's an air sign too, but she has a laser like focus once she's made a decision. If he can't settle on choices about where to live, for instance, she will become exasperated. Other than that, however, even the Gemini man's legendary flirtatiousness won't be a problem, because the Aquarius woman isn't in the least bit jealous. Lively, intellectual and certainly different, Aquarius woman Gemini man compatibility is one of the more unusual but fascinating zodiac matches.

Aquarius Woman and Gemini Man Compatibility

This high-powered mental relationship involves the intelligence in both and a bit of the Space Cadet. The Aquarius woman and Gemini man both may be air-heads and will understand that about each other. Air-heads think that because they talked about it they actually did it. Aquarius and Gemini are trine to one another. They are the same element and have an easy, hospitable relationship. Other people may not understand what they see in each other, but you can be very happy together.

How to Attract a Gemini Man as an Aquarius Woman

You are used to approaching men as equals which works just fine because Gemini is so easy-going. You should be able to strike up a conversation pretty easily. With a Gemini man and Aquarius woman, you both might pretend that you are "just friends" for a while, which will intrigue him because he's such a flirt. You'll have to be patient with the way he flits around from topic to topic, but if you can't get him to start showing up on time, he may not stick around at all. There will be a tendency for both of you to live in your own little world, Aquarius and Gemini, which gives you the space you like.

How to Attract an Aquarius Woman as a Gemini Man

If you're a Gemini man attracted to an Aquarius woman, show her that you are not intimidated by her intelligence even though she is smarter than you. You are glib enough to keep up with her. Tell her that you are not concerned about how opinionated she is because that's a sore point with most of her boyfriends in the past. You may also need to do some mental shape-shifting as you try to keep up with her expectations. Any effort on this behalf will be appreciated. Most guys can't stand her. Let her know you can take the heat.

Degree of Romance

Gemini may try to introduce romance into the relationship which Ms. Aquarius will find laughable. She is the most business-like woman on earth. She expects him to get down to business, too. Gemini could care less if there is romance or not; he's just trying to wrap his mind around what will please her. He's a little slutty that way.

Degree of Passion

The degree of passion between an Aquarius woman and a Gemini man? Absolutely zero. You can't even fake it. No value. Only people who can't control their minds lose control that way. Oh what fools, what fools.

Degree of Friendship

These two can be great friends. Aquarius is into brotherhood and equality – even if it's cross-gender — and Gemini is indiscriminate about socializing. As long as they have a fairly compatible intelligence and range of interests, they will pursue this friendship with great relish. After all, it's hard to find someone to talk to.

Degree of Marriage

A Gemini man and an Aquarius woman are trine in relationship to one another which means they are in harmony. This is because they both have a detached outlook on the world and a cerebral viewpoint. In other words they don't get involved — even with each other! Other people may not understand the ties that bind a Gemini man and an Aquarius woman, but these two can be as happy being friends as a fish in the ocean. What a relief not to have to relate except on spatial terms.

Progression of Relationship

This relationship will be straight-forward or it won't get off the ground at all. Beneath it all they are both business-like and don't see any reason to waste time. There may be a singular lack of imagination in their dating pattern. Neither Gemini nor Aquarius cares very much about atmosphere or setting. That doesn't leave anyone to orchestrate the evening. So in a way it's pretty easy-going. All they need is an excuse to get together. No frills necessary.