Part 5

Aquarius dislike pointless arguments with stubborn people.

Beware when an Aquarius explodes with anger, could be one of the very worst situations you could be put in.

An Aquarius is so bright they might blind you.

An Aquarius tends to pick favorites but when they are a judge, they treat everyone equally and make sure the game is fair.

To an Aquarius it means freedom to explore new horizons.

Little things that upset an Aquarius tend to play at the back of their head and their tension and anger keeps building up.

It's your mind that turns on an Aquarius.

Aquarius Weaknesses: Runs from emotional expression, uncompromising, temperamental, aloof

If you don't feel welcomed around an Aquarius then it's most likely you aren't. If you feel this it's time to either investigate or move along.

If you are very special to an Aquarius, they will look out for you, care for you, and will do anything out of their will to protect you.

Waiting for a Aquarius to call you after a fight? Keep waiting!

To an Aquarius love is unconditional. It will never end... (unless WE want it to)

Mundane day to day repetitive details can be the downfall of an Aquarius woman.

Aquarius have huge hearts and much love to give, but are sometimes afraid to show their true feelings.

Once you've made an Aquarius angry, your relationship with them will never be the same.

Aquarius achieve much more in life than any other sign.

Aquarius love adventures.

A hurt Aquarius will walk the whole earth with a smile on their face. Only those close will know the real story.

Aquarius are very loving people but don't get on their bad side.

Aquarius are very entertaining, and inventive in bed. The masters of sexual twists and turns.

Aquarius: the one who Cuts off fake people for real reasons, not Real people for fake reasons.

If you want a relationship with an Aquarius, find nothing to argue about

The Plus Side of an Aquarius: Great in groups, has a ton of friends, brilliant, and gives great advice.

An Aquarius is so cool, they froze.

An Aquarius will feel offended if you don't remember them.

Always take advice given from an Aquarius. It usually comes from their personal experience.

When an Aquarius is silent, you know something is VERY wrong.

An Aquarius always fears disappointment.

Aquarius can back down from an argument if they feel they are wrong.

Once an Aquarius is done with you, there is no looking back.

Even when Aquarius is sad and wants to cry, you'll see a smile on their face!

There is not an Aquarius woman in the world who wants to be told what to do.

Aquarius don't have a reputation for warmth in sex, although they may think the other way around because they are open-minded.

Regaining an Aquarius' trust is difficult to do. So if you have it, respect it.