Part 8

Aquarius love the idea of escaping the realities of life & finding a romantic hideaway with their ideal lover

Aquarius care about expanding their knowledge base, seeing the world, and ultimately making the world a better place.

Aquarius Are very loving and trusting but once you betray them they will most likely shut you out.

Aquarius definitely have a "rebellious" reputation, only because they are very independent and have a mind of their own.

Aquarius protect their heart.

If confronted with conflict or stress, an Aquarius may strike back, fly off the handle or simply take off

An Aquarius can make brilliant contributions if allowed to do work their own way.

If you're playing games with an Aquarius heart, they'll slowly make a step staying away from you

For Aquarius, friendship is more important than sexuality.

Aquarius are inquisitive and fascinating people.

As an Aquarius Your Soul Mate: Will wear signatures of an experimental, progressive, highly independent,and unusual person.

An Aquarius gets annoyed if they have to repeat themselves.

Not to be rude but Aquarius women are bratty.

An Aquarius will be the one who guides you home safely.

An Aquarius can fit into many circles of friends.

The key to real passion for an Aquarius is connecting with someone who can make vulnerability safe for them.

If you wait for an Aquarius to make the first move, you will be waiting a long time.

The Aquarius is a very sensitive sign we are ruthless yet we care This tends to not play out well when we are trying to be mad at someone.

Beneath the confident and cold-heartedness Aquarius is a fragile person.

An Aquarius will give you a second chance, but there's hardly chance for a third.

Aquarius: There is a positive surge of energy pumped into your relationship. No matter is wrong, it will benefit from a change of attitude.

If you can stand for what you believe in then the will stand with you It's not hard just know that what you love is important!!!