2

-past-

Its been a week since I met Taehyung.

Ever since I met him, I never felt sad that my mom would pick me up late, instead I wanted my mom to pick me up more late so I could hang out longer with Taehyung.

I sat on the bench waiting for Taehyung as always, excited to hang out with him today.

I moved around my seat looking around for him.

Suddenly a hand blocked my vision.

"Hey! Who's this??"

The guy just laughed and I recognized that laugh. "Tae?"

He removed his hand from my eyes and laughed. "Hahaha, you looked so hyper looking around for me."

"No," I said shyly, embarrassed of him seeing me look around excited to see him.

"Let's just go!" He grabbed my hand and we ran again to his house.

-present-

I was now in my apartment that my aunt gave to me when I turned 18 as a present.

I sat down on the couch and turned on the TV for background noise... And to listen to the news. I got my phone out of my pocket.

Taehyung, huh.

I searched for his name in google.

Pictures of him showed up and I clicked on one of them and looked through the others. I was in awe. He grew up to be really handsome. I almost had a crush on him just looking through the pictures, but then I stopped myself. No, he's an old friend. It's just weird

He had a wikipedia page, so I clicked it.

I read through the whole thing and saw that he had a stage name V. I didn't know that he would become a celebrity in the future, so I was pretty much amazed looking through his page and pictures.

Then I went to Youtube and searched BTS.

I was in awe again. His group that he is in is really popular.

You could say that I spent the whole night watching Bangtan Bombs and music videos. He was the same playful Taehyung I knew. Except, he's a bit more mature now. In the videos, they all looked like they were having fun.

I stood up and looked out the window. I heard in the news that there would be a shooting star tonight. So I stared out the window with one thought, I wish I lived a life of a kpop idol. Their life looks fun and maybe easy compared to mine.

But I knew I'd never be a kpop idol in my life. I can sing a bit but not dance. Why do I want to be a kpop idol all of a sudden? I laughed to myself.

Then I saw the shooting star pass by.

----

Heyo ~

I started a bts fanfic bc why not 😂 its summer here and im so bored so i decided to write .-.

Vote/comment ⭐️