14

Silence filled the room, and Taehyung looked at me, his eyes wide and his mouth wide open in surprise.

"Seriously?"

I nodded.

"Jungkook, are you pranking me?"

"I thought you believed me..."

"I do, at the same time I feel like you're just playing a prank on me after I told you that story."

"Taehyung," I now said seriously. "Why did you think I always asked you about her, I mean me."

"Ahhhh," he covered his face, "Please tell me you're Jungkook!"

"I'm so sorry, Taehyung.. I'm not joking, I'm really her. Do you want proof?"

He now looked at me, "Proof?"

"Yeah, come closer," I gestured him to come closer.

He slowly came closer me. "Remember this?" I held out my hand.

I grabbed his hand and we started doing our silly handshake we created when we were younger. I chuckled a little bit. I can't believe we both still remembered it. A smile crept on Taehyung's face when we finished.

"Jiyoung, it's really you!" he shook my shoulders.

"Yeah," I smiled awkwardly as we looked at each other.

"Wahhhhh," he said and looked away from me. "Please forget what I said about her, I mean you... I'm so embarrassed."

I laughed at him.

"It's ok, its in the past, you don't like me anymore anyway," I said.

"Hmmm, really?" he said in a teasing voice.

I hit his arm.

"Ow, don't hit me with Jungkook's arm!"

"Sorry! Sorry!" I said frantically rubbing the place I hit him.

We both laughed.

"Seriously, I miss you..." Taehyung told me. "This is so awkward telling you this while you're in Jungkook's body."

"Yeah," I smiled sheepishly. "I... miss you too."

He stretched his arms wide as if asking for a hug. "Reunion hug?"

I laughed a little bit. "Just forget the fact I'm Jungkook right now," I said then I hugged him, but it was more like a bro hug. It was kinda awkward to be honest, but we stayed like that for a while.

"I still wanna meet you, but in your body..."

I laughed nervously. "Yeah, about that..... I..... I'm having troubles going back to my own body."

He pulled away from the hug and looked at me, his face mixed with shock and worry. "What? Why?"

'Mostly because of you,' I wanted to say that, but I just kept quiet.

"From what I remember. Jimin said, to go back to your own body you must remove your desire to stay in that body..." Taehyung said, placing a hand on his chin.

".... Yeah. Jimin told me."

"Jimin knows about this??"

"Yeah... He figured me out from the start, and so he told me the story about his grandma switching bodies and how she got back."

"Then.... Why are you still here? How did you even get here?"

"Ok," I breathed in, "remember that shooting star two days ago." He nodded his head in response. "Yeah... I accidentally might've made a wish of wanting to be a kpop idol, because your life seemed so fun when I watched your videos." I never thought saying that was so embarrassing.