13

We arrived the hotel. No one was in the bedroom.

I was about to lay on my bed but I was surprised and jumped away from my bed. What the heck??

Under the sheets, was the person I least wanted to see. Kim Taehyung.

"Why are you under my bed sheets?!" I screamed at him and threw a pillow at his face.

He picked up the pillow and threw it back at me. "Ha! Finally got your attention!"

I blushed in embarrassment. Dammit. I can't ignore him anymore with what just happened, and he realized I was ignoring him.

"Jungkook!" He now sat crossed legged on my bed. "Why were you ignoring me? You think I didn't notice you doing that?" He sounded a bit sad.

"I-it's really hard to explain hyung! Please just ignore me and help me out in ignoring you." I said with a tired look on my face. Ok, I'm being so confusing right now.

Taehyung was surprised at what I just said. "Ignore you? Why?"

"It's really hard to explain! Plus you won't even believe me if I told you."

"What if I'll believe you," he said now serious.

"It's not that easy to believe..." I trailed off.

"I'll believe you. Promise. I'm just tired of this whole thing going on with you. I want to help." He scratched the back of his head impatiently. I could tell he was really getting tired of the way I was acting. I was tired of it too.

When he said that, I considered it. What if I told him?

He saw me ponder and he jumped off my bed and now stood in front of me and placed his hands on my shoulders with a serious expression on his face.

"If it's troubles with your girlfriend I'll help you."

Ok, that made me laugh.

"I told you, I have no girlfriend!"

"Really?" He now looked dumbfounded. "But seriously you have been acting strange towards me lately. Why?" he gazed straight into my eyes and I tried to avoid it, but he grabbed my face, forcing me to look into his eyes. Why is he acting like this?

"These days, you seem to act more feminine, you know that?" His deep voice said quite seriously. I gulped. The way he was acting right now was making me nervous. Does he always act this way with Jungkook?? Or did he figure me out?

I stayed quiet and his eyes widened, as if he just realized something. "So... Is this why you were ignoring me?"

"What do you mean hyung?" I said trying to look away from his eyes.

"You like me don't you?"

I blushed when he said that and I closed my eyes. Did he figure me out?? Did Jimin tell him?? Or does he think Jungkook likes him?

"No I don't!" I yelled at his face and removed myself from his grip and found myself on Jimin's bed. I'm disappointing Jungkook so much right now. He told me not to act strange, but here I am acting strange.

Silence filled the room, then he suddenly burst into laughter. "Jungkook, calm down. You didn't need to take me so seriously. I was just teasing you."

I blushed and looked away from him. "You seemed serious!"

"I'm an actor, remember?" he chuckled.

"Ughhh..." I groaned and grabbed a pillow. "I hate you Kim Taehyung!" I threw the pillow once again to his face.

He stopped laughing and pouted sadly, "Do you really hate me?"

How could I hate someone so full of aegyo right now? But I didn't answer his question, instead I asked him, "Do you really want me to tell you?"

"Tell.. me what?" his face was now full of curiosity. I could tell he wasn't acting this time and he was sincere.

"Why I was ignoring you this whole time..." I said doubtfully, I don't know if I'm gonna regret this.

He raised his eyebrows. "You're... really gonna tell me?"

I nodded. "Do you promise to believe me?"

He nodded.

Ok, I breathed in. Here it goes.

"I'm..." The words were stuck in my throat. He stared at me patiently. I can't seem to say it. "... Not... Actually..."

"Actually what?"

I closed my eyes and yelled, "I'm not Jeon Jungkook!!

I opened my eyes and expected him to laugh at me again but he nodded slowly. "Yeah... I believe you."

"What??" I said, obviously shocked.

"I knew something was off about you since yesterday."

"Seriously?"

"Yeah," he said.

"You're not weirded out or anything...?"

It was silent. Suddenly, Taehyung backed up against the wall, far away from me. "Seriously?! You're not Jungkook?"

"I thought you knew that," I raised an eyebrow at him

"I know, but seriously? I thought you were joking! Who are you then?"

"Ok, first off, calm down, second... I want to make sure you truly 100% believe me before I tell you."

We both stared at each other and finally Taehyung came closer to me and said, "Body swapping is real?" He seemed doubtful but at the same time it seemed like he believed me.

I nodded. "Yeah, its hard to believe but yes, its real."

"Ok, I believe you now...." He said doubtfully. He looked at me carefully, as if he couldn't believe what he heard just now. "Jimin told me ages ago that his grandma switched bodies, before. So I believe you." He really trusts his friends doesn't he? It was so clear he did with the way he believed me and Jimin's story on his grandma.

He looked straight into my eyes. "Tell me now. Who are you?"

There was no turning back now.

"It's me. Your old friend. Lee Jiyoung."