8

Jiyoung's POV

After hearing that story, I wanted to cry and hug him and say its me, Ji.

But that would be completely weird. So I just stared at him with this sad expression. I felt the lump in my throat grow.

"Jungkook are you okay?" Taehyung asked me.

"Yeah," I said starting to tear up and now cry. The past really hurt me and how I made him feel that way and how I never even thought of saying goodbye to him. I felt like a really bad friend. I seem like I'm overreacting, and maybe I am.

Also, why is it when I want to cry and someone asks me if I'm okay I just breakdown?

"Jungkook??" Hoseok looked at me with a surprised face. He probably didn't expect me to cry.

"Jungkook, I didn't know you would cry from my story," Taehyung looked at me worriedly.

I chuckled. "Yeah. Sorry. I just... Yeah.. I kinda relate to your story."

"Oh.... Are you okay now?" He said, reaching out his arm to pat my shoulder.

"Yeah," I said wiping my tears. "It's just that, I remember leaving my hometown and not even thinking of saying goodbye to a friend. I just thought, that maybe my friend would feel the way you did too.."

"Its okay, Jungkookie... Its past.."

"Yeah," I tried to laugh and wiped my tears.

I just realized I rambled about my feelings. Why did I do that?? I just freaking forgot I was in Jungkook's body and I should be careful on what I say.

Speaking of Jungkook, I wonder how Jungkook's doing...

Jungkook's POV

It was lunch time.

I looked around the crowd of people for Jiyoung's friends, while carrying my tray. From what I remember, one of them had dyed hair, colored red, I think?

Which I'm really grateful for, because her hair stood out from the crowd.

I went to that table and saw the two girls from the pictures of them I've seen. I was hesitant, but I sat down and placed my tray.

"H-hey, um, Alex?" I said quite nervously.

"Yes?" The girl with the dyed hair looked at me.

Okay. I'm right. She's Alex.

"Kyla?"

"Yeah?"

"Um... Nothing."

They both laughed.

"Ji, you're being weird again," Kyla laughed.

"Anyway, I'm so excited for this weekend!!" Kyla fangirled. "Can't wait for BTS' concert!"

"Me too!" Alex fangirled.

"Oh yeah, by the way here's the ticket," Kyla got her backpack then got a ticket and handed it to me.

"Um, thank you," I accepted the ticket.

They're a fan of BTS? ... This might be interesting.

"Uh, guys. Who's your bias?" I asked.

"Yoongi!" Alex said.

"Jin!" Kyla said.

"How about you, it's Taehyung right?"

Wait, Jiyoung likes BTS? I never knew because she never really seemed like an Army to me and she likes Taehyung?

"No. I like Jungkook. He is... Cool," I said.

"Yes! I know right, Jungkook is my bias wrecker," Kyla fangirled.

It feels weird... Talking about my group as a fangirl, but at the same time I'm kinda enjoying it.

I wish I could speak more to these girls, but my English vocabulary is really low.

"Omg, they just had an interview posted just now," Alex showed me her phone.

I held the phone and asked Alex, "Can... I.. Watch?"

"Sure, we can both watch it!"

She sat closer to me and I suddenly felt nervous. I never had a girl sit this close to me before. I tried to calm. I'm a girl now. I need to remember that.

We both watched it and seeing myself with someone else in my body felt weird.

"I think she remembers you. You must have been really important to her."

I was surprised when she said that because its a known fact I'm not really that good in English, and she just said a complete sentence with proper pronunciation and Namjoon was obviously surprised.

I'm gonna text Jiyoung later...