4

I sat on my bed and looked at my surroundings. I shared a room with all the members. They were all sleeping soundly in their beds.

I took a deep breath. What should I do now??

I got up from my bed and looked for Jungkook's phone. I found it charging on the floor beside my bed. I unplugged the phone and left the charger on the floor.

I went back to my bed with the phone now in my hands. I tried to unlock it but dammit it has a password. Then an idea came to me. This is an iPhone 6 right?

So I tried placing my right thumb on the home button.

It worked!

Ok, just so you know, I'm not gonna invade his privacy. I'm just gonna try to message myself to make sure if Jungkook is in my body. Also, I'm gonna use google to research about the members and BTS so I don't seem suspicious.

I checked the time. It's 5:00 am.

I took a deep breath and typed a message to myself.

Hey

Then I erased it. It sounds too casual. Then I facepalmed. Ok... This is no time to overthink on a perfect message.

So I typed

Um, hello.

So this is gonna be weird but. ..

I erased it again. I remembered. I should type in korean.

So I typed again.

Ah... Hello, this is gonna be weird. But let me just cut straight to the point. I'm in your body, so I'm assuming you are in mine. Yeah, really weird I can't believe it myself neither. Pls message back asap if you read this.

Hesitantly, I pressed send.

I wonder when will he read this. He is probably still asleep.... in my body.

I wanted to scream. I'm so confused right now. What if I sleep again? Will I go back to my own body? And I can just pretend this whole thing was a dream?

I decided to go with that idea so I placed Jungkook's phone on the floor, then I slept.

-past-

I finally got home. Taehyung's mom drove me to my house. I said my thanks and she drove off.

I was at the front door of my house, terrified to enter and face my mom. I knocked softly and opened the door gently.

"M-mom.... I'm home," I called out softly.

No reply. I headed to my mom's room. She wasn't there either. I looked everywhere. Then I finally went to the kitchen.

My eyes widened. I was too much in shock to even scream.
In front of me, my mom was on the ground, leaning against the counter, bloody with a knife on her chest.

Before I knew it I started to cry.

I didn't know what to do, all I could think of was running to Taehyung's house for help. All I did was run to Taehyung's house, I think I need to deal with this myself this time.

I ran upstairs and looked for my mom's bag. I found it on top of the drawer and rummaged through her bag for her phone. I found it and contacted my aunt. My hands were trembling as I contacted her.

"Hello?" I heard my aunt's voice through the phone.

"Aunt," I sobbed.

"Jiyoung?? What's wrong? Why are you calling me?" She said, her voice full of worry.

"I-it's my mom. Please come to my house now," My voice was trembling.

"Ok, I'll be there right now! Stay where you are!" Then my aunt hung up.

I started to calm down a bit, knowing my aunt was coming, but I was still crying.

I didn't know why I was crying. Was it because of the bloody scene in front of my eyes a while ago, or the fact my mom died, or my mom killing herself?

I think it was all of the above.

I just stayed in my mom's room and stayed there. I didn't want to go back to see my mom with the knife on her chest and blood around her.

I could've called the hospital, but I already knew there was no hope, because it was too late.