12

After hearing that, I brought out my phone and texted him.

Hey hey, I found a way to go
back to our bodies again!!

Really?! Can you call me
right now?

I tilted my head when I read that. Call him? I never called him yet. Well, now I can experience hearing myself from another person's point of view.

Hesitantly, I pressed the call button and he immediately picked up.

"Hello?" I heard myself from the other line.

"Wow this is so weird," I said.

"You're right, it's so weird!"

We both laughed.

"Anyway.... Jimin told me how to go back to our bodies again."

"Jimin??!" I heard Jungkook say in utter shock.

Then I started to tell him the whole story of what happened a while ago.

"So all we have to do is just remove the 'strong emotional desire to stay'?? No problem!"

"Well," I trailed off. "Maybe for you..."

"What do you mean?"

"I... I'm gonna try my best to get rid of it before the concert! Bye!"

"Jiyoung—"

Then I hung up the phone and rested my head on the couch. I'm being so selfish right now. I have to get rid of what I think is my feelings for Taehyung before the concert.

I just had a feeling that.. If I go back to my body, I'll never see him again. I groaned. I'm really so selfish right now. Ok, maybe I'll just try ignoring him.

-next day-

An alarm rang. I woke up, and noticed it's a new day. Meaning it's getting closer to the concert. I immediately sat up and checked my surroundings and my body.

I didn't switch back yet. I expected that. Might as well live as Jeon Jungkook forever. I shuddered at the thought. Please no.
I don't know what's the schedule today though.

"Hyungs, what are we gonna do today?" I asked the members, who were still trying to wake up.

"More interviews and dance practice," I heard Taehyung reply.

Just when I wanted to ignore him, he was the first to talk to me today, great.

"Hoseok hyung, what are we gonna do today?" I said, pretending I didn't hear Taehyung.

"Didn't you hear Taehyung," he yawned, rubbing his eyes. "More interviews and dance practice."

That's when realization hit me. Dance practice?? I literally don't know any of their dances. Yep, I definitely don't want to stay as Jungkook forever. I need to remove these feelings that's holding me back from switching bodies. Quick.

~*~*~*

The interview ended then we were now in the van, heading to a place to practice. I quickly texted Jungkook.