5

Jungkook's POV

I woke up and stared at the ceiling for a while. I yawned and blinked my eyes. I don't know what I'm feeling, but something feels off.

So I sat up. I stood up and looked in front of the mirror. A girl stood in front of me.

"Hey, who are you?" I said to the girl, still sleepy.

It was until then I realized there was a girl in the room. I stumbled back.

"Who are you?? Why are you in here?"

The girl just stared at me and copied my actions.

"Oh, yeah. You're a mirror." Then my eyes widened in realization. "You're me?!"

"Hyung!" I looked around the room for my hyungs. That's when I realized I wasn't in the hotel. I was in a girl's bedroom.

"I'm in a girl's bedroom!" I paced around the room, panicking because I don't know how I got here.

Then I also remembered, I'm a girl!

I went back to the mirror and touched my hair. It definitely got longer. My face is completely different, but it's a korean girl.

Did I turn to a girl? How could that even happen?

"Hyungs? Are you pranking me?" I called out worriedly.

"It's not funny..." I said as I walked around the room.

I went outside and I was definitely inside an apartment.

Then I laughed to myself. I shouldnt worry this much. It's just a dream. I calmed down. So I went back to the bedroom and sat on the bed and pinched myself. Can I wake up now? I sighed. This might take a while. So I tried to pass the time.

I walked around the room. There was a makeup kit on a table in front of the mirror, and beside the makeup was a cellphone.

Out of curiosity, I got the cellphone and tried to turn it on.

There was a message notification. I tried to unlock the phone with my thumbprint, since it was an iPhone.

I can't help but think this dream feels so real...

I stared at the phone and read the message. My eyes widened when I read it.

Ah... Hello, this is gonna be weird. But let me just cut straight to the point. I'm in your body, so I'm assuming you are in mine. Yeah, really weird I can't believe it myself neither. Pls message back asap if you read this.

I chewed on my lip as I read it. I looked at the sender's number.

It was my number.

I started to freak out now.

"Hyungs! A-are you pranking me? It's really not funny..."

I was convinced that this was a prank and that there was a hidden camera somewhere for some tv show. It's definitely not a dream for sure.

I gulped. I touched my heart because it was pounding. Then I withdrew my hand. I realized. I have something on my chest.

Is this real? Or are these fake ones they put on me while I was asleep?? ... I don't even wanna find out.

I get freaked out enough just by being near girls sometimes and being a girl right now is just freaking me out more.

I felt so confused. I didn't know what to do. I didn't know what was happening. So I checked the message again.

From all the info I got so far, I'm assuming... I got body swapped and the owner of this body I'm in right now is the girl that messaged her own phone with my phone.

That alone sounds so confusing.

Body swapping is real? I thought it was just things in cartoons and movies.

I was so confused. I didn't really know what to do and that made me nervous. So I replied to the message.

Hey...

And yes I'm in your body. I think? .. Can we please introduce ourselves?

Then I pressed send.

I sat on the bed staring at the phone, really hoping I would get a reply, or I'm screwed.

A few seconds later I got a reply and I sighed in relief.

Thank you for replying! 😳😭
I'm Lee Jiyoung. You are?

Jeon Jungkook

This situation is really too sudden 😣
I can't believe it myself...

Yeah .. Me too

Now what we need to do is to survive
through this first. Let us give each
other instructions on what we
should do today...

Ok. Great idea. I'm a kpop
idol in a group called BTS.
You're gonna have an interview
later. So... prepare for that. Just
go with the flow. For now.

Ok, my turn. I'm a college student. I have two
friends Kyla and Alex. Eat with them
in lunch. Check my schedule in my
phone. You can check what they
look like in my facebook by searching
their names.

I turned off the phone and stopped chatting and started to think on what to do first. I should take a bath I think.

How am I supposed to do that??

I sighed.

-few minutes later-

I came out of the shower.

You can guess how I took a bath... I took a bath with clothes on. Well, because no way am I looking in a girl's body without her permission.

I removed the clothes after taking a bath with my eyes closed and then I groped around for the towel then wrapped myself with it.

I chose the clothes to wear and placed it on the bed.

It was hard, but I had no choice. I got the undergarments. This is so weird.

I removed my towel and just closed my eyes while putting it on. It took me a lot of time just putting on a bra. How do girls do it??

This is gonna be a long day.

----------

I updated !! Summer is so mehh >_<

Pls vote/comment if you like this story so far!

Bye!!😊