3

-past-

I got back to the bench to wait for my mom.

"Bye!" Taehyung waved to me as he ran away.

"Bye!" I yelled back, but he was already too far away to hear me.

I sat on the bench.

30 minutes passed. My mom still hasn't come back. My mom is later than usual today.

1 hour passed. I just sat looking at my feet and my surroundings to pass the time. My eyes were feeling heavy, so I decided to sleep on the bench with my bag on my head.

I woke up from my nap and checked the time. It was already 6:30 pm. It was already getting dark. I was getting nervous and worried. What if my mom will never pick me up?

I waited for 30 more minutes. I was getting tired of waiting and I was already nervous. I only had one choice, and that was to go to Taehyung's house. I got my backpack and decided to go with that choice.

It was dark but the street lights illuminated the road. I was nervous walking around in the dark and I had thoughts like, 'Maybe I should come back, what if my mom is already there?'

I ignored my thoughts and just continued walking then I broke into a run. I ran to his house. That was my only option left. I didn't know where else to go.

I got to his front door. I hesitantly knocked on the door.

A few seconds later, the door opened and Taehyung's mom now stood in front of me.

"Jiyoung! Why are you here??"

I just looked at her and cried then she took me inside to the living room where we both sat.

I heard footsteps getting closer to me.

"Jiyoung?" I heard a familiar voice call out.

I looked up, with tears in my eyes and saw Taehyung.

"Don't cry," he patted my back worriedly. He didn't even ask the reason why I cried. I think he already knows why.

I felt Taehyung's mom's hand now pat my back. "I heard everything from Taehyung. You can stay the night here."

I cried and bowed my head. "Thank you.."

-present-

I just woke up from a terrible dream. It reminded me of the past. Maybe remembering Taehyung triggered those dreams.

I really didn't wanna remember any of it. I already forgotten most of it, but now it was all just coming back to me so I screamed, "Ahhhhhh."

Then I immediately covered my mouth and my eyes widened. Why is my voice slightly deeper now?

Then I looked at my hands in the darkness. It felt larger than usual. Ok. What the frick is going on....

I started to panic.

I touched my head. My hair got shorter.

"AHHHHHHH," I started to scream, a little bit high pitched now. But my voice was still different.

"Jungkook?" I heard a sleepy voice say. Then a lamp turned on.

Jungkook?? My heart was pounding fast now. What is going on?? Am I dreaming?

"My name's n-not Jungkook," I said nervously.

I saw the person's face clearly. His cheeks looked slightly chubby. He looked really handsome and familiar... He was the guy in those videos I watched last night.

Why is he here on another bed beside me?? And also, where am I??

"What's wrong and why are you speaking english?" The guy said in korean.

I stood up and looked for the CR.

I found it and locked myself in it. I took deep breaths. Calm down. This sudden situation just made me panic.

I looked at the mirror and looked at my reflection and almost stumbled backwards. I looked closer at the mirror.

My face changed completely. I looked like.... That guy from the videos I seen last night. All the pieces fit together now. Something I never thought was possible.

I switched bodies with a BTS member.

Now that I knew that I can now calm down a bit. Ok, just kidding I panicked again. So... if I'm in Jungkook's body then that means... He's in my body. I don't know what time it is right now, but I'm guessing its 4 something in the morning.

Great. I'm just hoping this is a dream right now. If it is, then it's a very realistic dream.

I calmed down myself and took deep breaths. Then I went out the CR and went back to my bed. The others were sleeping soundly in their beds.

Another thought occurred to me. Taehyung's in the same room as me now. Then I started to panic again.

Ok, calm down, I told myself repeatedly. I didn't look for Taehyung and I didn't want to because I am panicking so much right now, so I went back to my bed.

"You okay now?" The guy with the chubby cheeks asked me and looked at me worriedly. "You screamed then went to the bathroom all of a sudden."

"Um, yeah," then I immediately corrected myself and decided to reply in korean. "Ne."

"Ok. I'm gonna sleep now, turn off the lamp when you're gonna go sleep," then he went back to sleep.