Chapter 9

A/N so I'm happy with the amount of comments i've been given lately, so keep it up! i hope you enjoy this chapter, it will give you something for your minds to wonder over. (; 

anyway, enjoy munchkins!

_______________________________________________

I turned over lazily in bed and took in a deep soothing breath before letting the air rush back out of my lungs. I was so comfortable right now; I didn’t think that it was even possible to have a bed this soft. It felt as though I was floating on a cloud. The calming smell of what I thought to be something like freshly ground coffee enveloped me, not being too subtle or too strong at the same time.

My mind was only just starting to function again and take notice these things. My eyes snapped open in alarm. At my house, my bed was nowhere near being this soft. Surly enough, when I spied around the strange room there was nothing that familiar to me. I felt my heart pick up its pace as my situation sank in.

I took note that I was – thankfully – still in my dress from last night before quickly righting myself into a sitting position. I scrambled of the king size double bed clumsily, landing on the floor with a hard thud which made my head throb with pain. Calm down, Violet, I demanded myself. I had to think rationally about this or I was going to get nowhere fast. If I had been kidnapped then –

My train of thought was cut off by the sudden opening of the bedroom door. Oh shit.

Standing there looking as perfect as ever, was William Kort. His hair was slightly dishevelled and he didn’t have a shirt on, giving him the perfect morning look. Dark low slung jeans were the only thing covering him. Deep breaths, I reminded myself.

It was increasingly hard to concentrate on anything while he was standing there, shirtless and with the cutest confused look on his face. It almost made me laugh. Almost. Without another thought, my mind kicked back into functioning mode. Billions of questions invaded my mind, but not one of them did I choose to ask.

“You kidnapped me!” I angrily accused him, pointing my index finger up to where he was standing just a few feet away from me. It made sense now, how I passed out outside of the ice-cream shop and good ole William here was the only other person there.

He stood unmoving for the next few seconds before replying in a confused tone that matched his face perfectly, “Come again?”

“You! You kidnapped me you bastard!” I snapped at him. He gave a hearty chuckle along with a genuine smile at my reply, as if it amused him somehow.

“Sweet, I did not kidnap you. And please get off the floor, it’s very hard to take you seriously from down there.” He countered back amused at my theory.

I huffed as I felt my cheeks go red from embarrassment, I must have looked pretty ridiculous trying to argue with him while I was laying flat on the floor.

I stood myself up and followed him out into the living room of the apartment we were in. I wasn’t sure if he owned it or who did, but it was nice. Not too over the top, but you could tell that he wasn’t in any financial trouble. A pounding head ache made a smashing return as I plonked myself down on the comfy black couch that was set up in front of the normal size plasma TV.

Will had walked into the kitchen to do who knows what, giving me some time to think over my situation. I went over the happenings of last night trying to ignore sharp pain in the forefront of my mind. The last thing I remember is going to sleep after falling over, and hearing Will laughing at me. Oh Crap. I was also supposed to be at Alice’s house right now.