Chapter 8- Best Girlfriend Ever

So i decided to say that i see Madison Pettis as Sadie But since their seniors i see her more grown up and her hair is in its wavy not curly form. I will post the link in my message board. For Skyla I'm still trying to find a girl that she looks like.

- - -- - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - -

I knew I was going to see him in 6th period. But he wasn't there and now that i think of it. Hes never in this period. And I don't think I want to know why. I know exactly who he hangs out with. So I know its probably something bad. I will ask him later if i get around to it. Meanwhile I need to talk to Sadie.

"Sadie!' She turned from her group that she stays with when I need space and raises her eyebrows at me. I wave her over and she walks over her long wavy hair swaying behind her. I dont get how she can be so perfect. But its Sadie she can do anything.

"So girl, you wanna tell me why you've been so glum and needing to be alone?" See she understands.

"Grams dying" She freezes up looking shocked and pulls me into a hug.

"I'm so sorry Skyla o-m-g I did not know this"

"No one does. And there's another thing" she looks at me scared.

"What?" I think about telling her about me getting sucked back in or Harry. I chose Harry.

"Umm you remember Harry?"

"Skyla! You did not have sex with him!" She whispers harshly to me.

"Fuck no Sadie you know how I feel about that. But we kind of agreed to each other that we liked each other and we kind of click now"

"So your like a couple?"

"I don't exactly know what we are"

"Well babe I trust you and I think you will make a good choice If anything happens. I have my own stuff to tell you" I smile at her getting excited.

"Which boy is it??" Sadie was like me. Picky with her boys but shes been around. That's just how she is and just like how she trusts me. I trust her.

"I got a boy"

"Pregnant?" She looks at me seriously. A little too seriously.

"Skyla. No i have a boyfriend" I giggle at her because she hates it when I ask if she got every boy pregnant.

"Who?"

"Ok this is why i didn't get mad at you about Harry, because I'm actually going out with someone from his group" I motion for her to go on.

"His name is Louis and hes a college student!"

"Wait how did you meet him when hes a college student?" Se rolls her eyes as if to say. How is it not obvious to you?

"I went to a college party. Duh. and i saw Harry there with Louis and then the other ones I don't know their names" She waved off their names. She looked happy and I decided to mess with her. I Wagged my eye brows at her. Asking if she had sex with him yet.

"Did you?" She looks at me and blushes. OMG SHE DID!

"You did!" She shakes her head.

"No actually we didn't just every time you do that I blush" I scoff at her answer.

"Sure"

"So do you need more alone time?" I ponder over her question.

"Yeah, i do actually. I just needed to make sure you were fine with all of this."

"Its fine Sky. I will give you as much time as you need"

"Thank you Sadie I really Love you" I hug her tight. I really needed to talk to her I felt bad and it seemed like I didn't know her at all.

"I love you too. Oh by the way is your phone off?"

"Yeah its been off for like 2 weeks"

"OK just checking i thought you were officially breaking up with me"

"Of coarse not. Your too perfect" i wink at her and we start laughing. I missed this but I need some time.

"Thank you for being here for so long Sadie" she smiles big at me.

"Im not planning on throwing the best 11 years of having the best girlfriend away"

"Jesus its been 11 years?"

"Yup! Best girlfriend ever. She even remembers how long its been"

"Oh shut up you know how bad i am at that stuff" We laugh loudly and the teacher yells at us.

"Sorry Mrs.Bailey!" We call out. I lay my head on Sadies showlder.

"Lets hope my alone time ends happy and doesnt last forever"

Little do i know thats not gonna happen.