Chapter 19 - "Rushed emotions"

Hollands POV - Saturday evening

"Should I call her? I should call her." I was pacing back and fourth in my living room while Dylan was sitting down watching me.

It's been two days since the kiss happened and I still didn't know what to say to her.

My very good friend has feelings for me. How do you handle a situation like that?

I still want to be her friend, but I obviously don't feel the same way. And I'm with Dylan, because I like boys.

I never even knew Shelley liked girls.

"Can you sit down. You're making me stressed out." Dylan says.

I look at him angrily.

"Dylan. I AM stressed out. I don't know what to do!" I say and lean my hands agains my waist and let out a big sigh.

"But... stressing isn't helping, Holland." He says.

"I KNOW!" I shout and let myself fall back down in my sofa chair.

Dylan leans forward and reaches for my hand and takes it in his own.

"She's still your friend. You just...need to talk to her, let her know how you feel and then take it from there." He says, trying to calm me down.

He strokes his thumb gently on my hand and I close my eyes for a moment.

"I'm sorry I'm such a drama queen." I whisper with my eyes still closed.

"I think it's cute when you're frustrated." He says and I could feel him smirking at me. I opened my eyes and looked at him.

"You know, we're supposed to do promoting for the last season of Teen Wolf soon

"You know, we're supposed to do promoting for the last season of Teen Wolf soon." I say, changing the subject.

"Yes, I know. MTV Movie Awards is this sunday." He answered.

"Actually, It's called MTV Movie and TV Awards now." I correct him.

"Oh, okay. Sorry Mrs Know-It-All." He laughs and gets up to sit on me.

"DYLAN PLEASE. You're heavy." I joke and laugh.

"Oh come on, I'm not." He answers and gets up again. He's now standing over me and leans in to kiss me.

He breaks. "You're pretty today." He says while our faces are still really close together.

"Just today?" I say and raise my eyebrows at him.

"No, oh.. you know what I mean" He says and kisses me again before I can answer him. I laugh.

I push him off of me and stand up from the sofa chair, but he grabs me by the waist again. He lean his face on my shoulders.

"You are very clingy today." I say and furrow my eyebrows. I tilt my head so our cheeks are touching.

"You love it." He smiles.