Chapter 17 - "Roll flashback, Action!"

Remember, text written like this is a flashback.

Hollands POV

I walked in to my living room where Dylan was sitting on the sofa before his computer. He has been looking for a new place all morning.

He was wearing his grey baggy joggers and a white t-shirt. He looked up once he saw me entering the room.

"Still looking?" I asked.

"Yeah, I've found two places I'm interested in." He said, leaning back on the sofa.

"You wanna get a quick shower?" I smiled, ignoring his statement. He leaned forward again.

"Uh, yes. I'd love that. I need a shower" He said and closed his computer.

I giggle and run for the bathroom, I could hear him running after me and catching up. I throw my pyjamas off as I get in the bathroom door and Dylan popped in right behind me, making me jump.

He already had his t-shirt off, I smiled at him. He takes of the rest of his clothes and once he's done he lifts my naked body up and carries me inside the shower. As he puts me down I turn on the water.

I lifted my head so the water could touch my neck before running down my skin; trickling around each shape of my body and down my legs and in to the drain.

I turn round to face Dylan who was getting closer to me. We both stood under the falling water and stared at each other, we were so close my naked boobs touched his chest.

I lift my arms up to fiddle with his hair and massage the shampoo in. He closes his eyes. I get even closer to his body and get on my tip toes to kiss his neck.

He opens his yes and strokes his hands gently down my bare long back.

I feel my whole body shiver and I get a tingling feeling. Just as this is happening my mind drifts to another time and space when I got the same tingling feeling.

...

I'm lying down on my back on the cold hard bed wrapped in a blanket wearing only a red lace bra and matching panties under it.

There was a full set of people standing around me, waiting.

We're all waiting for the director to call "Action" and then we could get on this make-out scene Stiles and Lydia is supposed to have after settling in the dorm-room.

Dylan was coming on to the platform and stepped into the light. He looks so good, he always does. The director walked just besides him.