Part 7: The Academy

Claire POV

I was mesmerized by the beauty of this world. Ang ganda ng kapaligiran. You could see wonderful tiny creatures floating around, beautiful, and colorful flowers everywhere, and the unique buildings that complement well with the nature's beauty.

Everything was in harmony! Napakaganda!

I was in deep appreciation when Mica caught my attention by saying that we needed to go to the Academy. Anung academy?

"Academy?" I confusedly asked her.

"Yes, Clantania Academy. We need to go there. You need to register as a new student and Headmaster is already expecting you." Pagpapaliwanag ni Mica.

Tumango nalang ako bilang pagsang-ayon besides saan naman ako pupunta. Wala na ako uuwian ngayon.

"Uhmm, you don't mind me asking but do you need to cover your face?" tanung ni Jenny

I was taken aback.

I didn't answer. The truth is I don't know the answer as well. Sinanay ako ni Mama Frea not to show myself to anyone.

Minsan tinatanong ko din ang sarili ko how did I end up hiding my face? 

"Sorry, no need to answer my question, maybe you have your own reasons" mabilis na sagot ni Jenny

do I? Naguguluhang tanong ko sa sarili ko.

I saw Mica looking intently at me, she was trying to read my mind again. Too bad, she wouldn't be able to get answers from me dahil kahit ako hindi ko din alam bakit.

"Do you want to know how to block Mica from reading your thoughts?" bulong sa akin ni Jenny.

Napatingin ako sa kanya "Really? Paano?"

"Not everyone could do it, ganito lang huminga ka ng malalim tapos isipin mo na may malaking pader na nagbabantay sa iyong isipan. Basta-"

Hindi pa tapos ang sinasabi ni Jenny when I tried doing what she told me

Mabilis kong ipinikit ang aking mga mata and inhaled deeply and imagined that there was this fortress that would be guarding my mind from intruders.

Ginawa ko ang lahat to keep my concentration. 

At last I opened my eyes, medyo hiningal ako at napagod pero sana gumawa.

Una kong nakita ang mukha ni Mica, she was shocked. Surprise was evident on her face. Then she smiled and laughed. 

"Congratulations for blocking me from your thoughts, kakaiba ka talaga" she was smiling at me, her eyes twinkled with amusement.

Napakunot noo ako. What's with her reaction?

Tumingin ako kay Jenny, same expression was on her face.

"What's wrong? Nagawa ko, right?"

"I'm impressed, in just matter of seconds you were able to do it, and did you know that it took me 3 days to do it while others will take them weeks, months or years? Mica's magic is powerful, not everyone could block it." pagbabalita ni Jenny.

"Sasabihin ko pa man din sa'yo na huwag ka susuko." she laughed.

"Hindi na pala kailangan"

The boys went to where we were, they told us na kailangan na namin umalis.

"Hey, let's go, Headmasters is already asking for our presence, he knows that we're here now" Luke informed us, there was urgency in his voice.

"Yeah, we can tour Claire around the academy, Magugustuhan mo dun Claire!" punong siglang sabi ni Jenny.

I sighed. I didn't know if it will get any better mula sa school na pinagmulan ko sa human world.

I'm not gonna miss that school tho.

"What's the matter? Ang lalim ng buntong hininga natin ha. Don't be scared, andito lang kami, we are your friends. We'll guide you and you could ask us if you need anything." Josh assured me.

I just nodded and smiled, a smile that they weren't able to see because of my face cover.

"Let's go. Kanina pa tayo hinihintay dun" malamig na sabi ni Storm.

Agad na sumunod ang lahat sa kanya. Everyone seems to be following him. He got this cold, strong aura that could lead a group of strong people.

Pumasok kami sa isang Portal na mabilis na nagdala sa aming destinasyon.

Although nagbiyahe pa kami ng konti but it didn't take too long, when we finally arrived to the place– the academy.

We entered these big, black, and wonderfully made gates. I was overwhelmed, why?

Because, in front of me was an enormous, beautiful, and mesmerizing palace. Para itong isang buong siyudad.

Napakaganda, you could see a big banner cloth with initials – CA . The place was so enchanting, and it felt so magical. 

Napakunot- noo.

"I thought we're going to the academy?" I asked them.

Andito na nga tayo – 

"The Clantania Academy."