Part 29 : Frea's Story

I felt so happy and complete. Now, that I knew who I am.

Although it was so surreal to me, before I was just like a mysterious girl to everyone.

Nagsimula magbago buhay ko ng pumasok ako sa isang magic school, then met some friends and I even showed my face to them.

Para sa isang kisap-mata ang buhay ko ay biglang nagbago.

Mom and Dad explained to everyone that I was their daughter, including Mr. Winston, Tanya and James.

Ngunit hindi ko pa naipapakita ang mukha ko kina Sir Winston, Tanya and James They were happy and glad the missing Princess was finally back.

I asked them to keep it a secret for a while. I was not ready to tell everyone that I was the missing Princess of White Kingdom. I was not yet ready. Ginalang naman nila yung pasya ko.

Naunang umalis sina Mr.Winston, Tanya and James. Si sir Winston nalang ang magpapaliwanag kung bakit kailangan ko magpaiwan ng ilang araw.

Napagpasyahan ko na habang andito ako hindi ko muna isusuot ang aking face cloth cover dahil na rin sa kagustuhan ng aking Ina.

Nagpaiwan din ang mga Elites, na pinayagan naman ni Sir Winston.

Nasa loob ako ng library ng may – narinig ko ang marahang pagbukas ng pinto. Nang paglingon ko nakita ko ang aking Ama.

I sweetly smiled at him. "Dad, can I ask you a question?"

"Anu yung anak ko?" my dad spoke.

"Dad, bakit kaya nagawa ni Mom Frea yun?" I asked, I was a little bit confused.

"Bakit niya ako inilayo? Gusto ko malaman bakit niya nagawa ang mga yun?" I continued asking.

Napabuntong-hininga ako.

"Minahal niya ba ako? Nalilito ako, ang dami kong tanong pero wala na siya dito."

He took my hand and gently smiled at me.

"When your mother found out that Frea was dead, she was sad and she didn't hold a grudge towards her" my father warmly spoke, he gave me a genuine smile.

"I know that she loved you like her own daughter, feelings and emotions are capable of controlling people's actions." 

"What do you mean dad?" nakasalubong na kilay na tanong.

"Frea, was the older sister so she was the one I was engaged to be married but later that we all found out that she couldn't bear a child, so both families agreed that we couldn't be married for we needed a child to continue our family lineage"

I was silent. Then my father continued.

"Then I was engaged to your mother, don't get the idea that I don't love your mother. I love your mother. When I saw your mother, it was love at first sight. She took my breath away. She's beautiful, she looks just like you."

"Frea got mad at me, at us. She was frustrated until she finally learned that it was your mother who I truly loves. Your mother and I got married, and we thought that she was happy for us. That all was forgiven." malungkot nitong saad.

"Your mother trusted Frea and so she entrusted you to her. Until we finally lost you. Your mother loves you so much. Your mother always prays that someday Frea will give you back." my stared at me.

I was trying to hold back my tears.

Nararamdaman ko ang malakas na tibok ng aking puso. Hindi ako makapaniwala sa naririnig ko.

Nakaramdam ako ng awa at lungkot para kay Mama Frea.

"Frea was blinded by her hatred and emotions, but somehow you my dear daughter, you gave her life and I know she was happy until the last day of her life."

I smiled at him with tears in my eyes. I hugged him and he hugged me back.

"I love you dad" masuyo kong sabi sa akin Ama.

He kissed me on the forehead " I love you too anak."

I remembered all the times me and Mom spent together. Ang mga masasayang alaala na habang buhay na nakatatak sa aking puso. All the happiness we shared together.

Alam ko naman na the love I felt from Mama Frea was real, real enough to stay forever in my heart.

I love you Mom Frea...

It was very hard to understand what love could do to a person. Love could make you do unexpected things. Love could make you forget who you are. Love could blind you into doing some unforgivable things yet love could also help you forget hatred and love for the better.