Part 36 : The Ceremony

I woke up from a great slumber, I could tell that I wasn't inside my dorm room. I studied the room, everything was in white.

Nasaan ako? Nang hindi nagtagal may napansin ako. A man was sleeping beside me, his head was rested on the left side of my bed. His black hair was messy.I could tell that he was tired because of his hard breathing but his weary appearance, didn't lessen his good looks. The man was none other than – Storm.

I tried to reach out to him when the door burst open, sabay-sabay nito iniluwa sina – Jenny, Mica, Vian, Krsitne, Luke and Josh. They all had worried faces. Dali-dali silang lumapit sa akin and they all embraced me.

"We were all so worried, buti gising kana." Jenny said with a frown on her face.

"You did great back there!! Ang galing-galing mo! We should celebrate!" tili ni Kristine.

"Celebrate ang alin?" I asked them, unaware about what's happening.

Ipinilig ko ang aking ulo, trying to recall what happened! Shocks! Oo nga pala yung ability exam, yung awayan.

Nanlalaking mata na tinitigan ko sila, nagtatanong anung nangyari.

"You were held as the sole winner, we're so proud of you!" bulas ni Vian.

I froze and didn't answer.

"Hey are you okay?" Josh questioned, seeing my paled face.

It took a couple of minutes before I came to my senses.

"Yeah, I'm just shocked. " I explained.

Storm groaned, he was waking up, his eyes scanned the room. His eyes immediately found mine. "Hey are you okay?" He examined my face and my appearance.

I just nodded. Hindi ko alam ang sasabihin ko.

"Hey" Jenny hollered, breaking the silence. We all looked at her.

"Sorry, I was just thinking that you're officially one of us, you should see your new dorm room" Jenny said enthuastically.

"Before that, she must attent the Leveling Ceremony" Mica interrupted. 

Jenny rolled her eyes."Whatever boss" she retorted.

"Anung Leveling Ceremony?" tanong ko sa kanila.

"The leveling Ceremoy is where they recognize and announce to everyone that you have succeeded and you rank has leveled-up. The ceremony will take place tomorrow morning then in the afternoon, it will be the start of the Festival" Luke explained. I just nodded as a response.

"I'm so excited. Finally! after the battles and trainings, there's something to look forward too" Jenny whined.

"Lagi kasi libot at pagkain inaatupag mo" Josh teased.

Jenny pouted, binatukan niya si Josh "Tse, unlike you na puro pambabae inaatupag"

"Ouch, masakit yun ha'' sigaw ni Josh and so Josh and Janny started to argue.

"Be quiet! Can't you see nagpapagaling pa si Claire. Ang ingay niyong dalawa" Storm said with an angry tone.

The both of them stopped arguing. "Ikaw kasi eh, nagalit tuloy si commander" bulong ni Josh kay Jenny.

"Hmp!"Jenny looked away after giving Josh a glare. We all laughed at their bickering.

Josh snickered and laughed at her childishness. I couldn't help but smile at them. These people could be annoying and talkative but I considered them as family. Storm sat beside me and he patted my head. I looked at him, nagtitigan kami then he gave me a heart warming smile. I blushed as my heart skipped a beat.

--------------------------------------

The day of the Ceremony happened, everyone was there to see this historical moment were, I, Clesha Claudine aka Calire Cassidy would be an official member of the Elite Class. I could see everyone, their faces were full of happiness and it so happened my parents were here and I could say that they're proud me. Everyone didn't know yet that I was the missing princess of White Kingdom and that I was Princess Clesha Claudine. My parents told me that our Kingdom would be one hosting the Clantania Academy Ball and that's where they would announce that I was their missing daughter.

"Let's welcome, Claire Cassidy. The new member of the Elite Class! "Headmaster announced. Everyone gave me a big round of applause as I walked up to the stage.

My parents, Kristine, James, Vian and the Elites gave me a standing ovation. I also found out that Kristine, Vian and James were also recognized for their performances in the exam. They deserved it. Soon, everyone followed. I could see everyone cheering for me. My heart was happy.

Who would have thought that my life could turn out like this? Before, my life felt so empty until these things happened to me. Totoo nga ang kasabihan, expect the unexpected. Sana lagi nalang ganito.

Who's excited for the upcoming Clantania Academy festival and Grand Ball?  Something unexpected will happen soon <3

Hahaha.. Thank you for reading my story, I'm overwhelmed that my story made it to top #189 of fanstasy for more than a month.  Looking forward to making new stories soon.