Part 48 : Staria

Kinagabihan...

I was in dark place, I looked around. I saw my family, friends and Storm, lying on the ground.

"Mama! Papa! Storm! Mga Kabigan ko!" I shouted. Whatever I do. I couldn't go near them, I was in an oblivion. I was running, tears were coming out from my eyes and sweat was pouring down from my head. Tanya was there, she was laughing wickedly.

Nakita ko din sina Headmaster Apollo and the King's and Queen's of the Six Kingdoms. Nilalamon ng dilim ng buong kalangitan. It was like I was seeing the end.

No! No! This can't be happening! I was crying and I was getting weak until I collapsed on the ground. I looked at the sky while lying on the ground.

"Ito na ba katapusan ng lahat?" I whispered in the wind.

"Patawarin niya ako, Naging mahina ako" I cried and cried.

Don't give up! This is only a dream. You are stronger than this Clesha.

Never let anyone take control of you. Be strong Princess Clesha, bearer of the water stone!

Don't let your emotions weaken you, look into your heart and there you'll see courage.

"Sino ka?" I said weakly.

Close your eyes and look into your heart.

I closed my eyes, then I saw my parents, their smiling faces, their voices, and their hugs. My friends, the way they laughed at me, their silly jokes, their constant bickering. Storm, my love, his smile, his hug, his kiss... Everything... This never-ending replay of all my memories of them. 

I'll protect them, they were my treasures. My heart was for them, they were my courage.

Kailangan kong lumaban, para sa mga magulang ko, para sa mga Elites, para sa mga kaibigan ko, para kay Storm at para sa akin.

"I'll fight until the end..."

My eyes turned blue and everything suddenly turned white. Nawala ang itim na kalangitan. I was now in a beautiful place. I was now in an enthralling and majestic place. Nakakamangha ang ganda. There were flowers everywhere. Animals that could freely roam around. Butterflies that traveled through the sky.

There was a waterfall nearby. In the rock, there was a beautiful woman. She's breathtakingly beautiful. Her hair was as white as snow and her beauty held innocence and elegance at the same time.

She smiled at me and gestured me to come near her which I did, may boses na nag-uudyok sa akin na lapitan siya.

"Hello, Clesha" she spoke.

Gulat akong napatingin sa kanya. "You know me?" I asked her

"Of course! I know you" she laughed at nakakalusaw ng puso ang tunog ng tawa nito.

"Your voice!Ikaw ang narinig kong boses, bakit mo ako tinulungan?" nagtataka kong tanong.

"No, ikaw ang tumulong sa sarili mo. I was once like you, you know. I was just a normal girl when I decided to do something to save Alcamnia" malumanay nitong sagot.

"I was the one who did those Living stones." basag nito sa akin.

"Staria? You are Staria?!" surprised was written all over my face.

I was about to bow down and give some respect when she stopped me.

"Don't do that, I want us to be friends. Alam ko na naguguluhan ka ngayon. " 

"Please Tell me, how can I use this necklace to bind the power of the living stones" pagmamakaawa ko rito.

She smiled at me and cupped my face.

"You know, it's not the necklace that would bind the power of the living stones. The necklace is only a medium. It's you who will bind the power of the four living stones. Ang kailangan lang ay ito. " she pointed at my upper left part of my chest where my heart's located.

"Please, Staria. I need to find the answer..." 

"But you already did...Matagal mo ng nahanap ang sagot" she genuinely smiled at me.

"Always remember the answer is in there" she pointed her finger at my heart.

"So long my dear Clesha, it was nice meeting you. It's time to go back" pag-papaalam nito sa akin.

"No! wait! Sandali lang!" I exclaimed.

Hindi nagtagal

I suddenly woke up, habol ang aking paghinga. I had the chance to talk to Staria. I couldn't believe it. It was so amazing. She was so beautiful. I placed my hand in front of my chest where my heart was located.

The answer is in my heart...

My thought suddenly disappeared when I heard a shout. I quickly ran out of my room kasabay ng paghablot ng aking robe.

I saw Mica, Jenny, Luke, Josh, and Storm come out of their rooms. Mabilis ang aking mga hakbang patungo sa narinig namint pagsigaw.

Nahindik kami sa aming nakita, nanlamig ang aking katawan.

We saw the Academy's knight lying on the ground. There was blood everywhere. Students witnessed how the body fell from the sky.

"Anung nangyari dito?" madilim ang mukha na tanong ni Storm.

 "It was so scary." one of the students said.

"Are we safe here?" another student spoke.

"I want everyone, go back to your dorms and stay in your respective rooms, you are forbidden to leave the room until I say so!" Headmaster firmly spoke.

All the students went back to their rooms, we Elites and Kristine and Vian were allowed to stay. Hindi makakaila ang takot at pangamba na bumalot sa buong academy.

"This is madness!" Prof Watson exclaimed.

"Headmaster, Anung balak niyo pong gawin ngayon?" Prof Alexa inquired.

"We will double the protective barrier surrounding this Academy. We will increase the security and one more thing, no one is allowed to go out of the academy.Everyone would take precautionary measurements. This information will be disseminated to everyone. Conduct an emergency meeting as soon as possible at the gym" Headmaster commanded.

"Yes Headmaster" Prof Watson replied.

"Tignan niyo ito! Dali!" sigaw ni Mica.

There was an arrow that pierced into the heart of the Academy's knight guard. In the arrow there was a piece of paper attached to it.

Beware....

This is just the beginning, for the end is about to happen.

Be prepared for a war.

Darkness will soon prevail.

-F Tanya

- My story is about to end, but I would like to show my appreciation to you guys..Please vote for my story then comment your username .. I'll dedicate the last story to you guys ! God Bless !