Chapter 8.

REPCAP:

.......I felt myself getting sleepy, my eyes getting heavier and heavier by the second. Completely forgetting about dinner, I drifted off to sleep, listening to the soothing sound of the rain.

--------

I pulled at my hair, sighing frustratedly. How can people find maths fun or at least one little bit enjoyable?! I tapped my pencil on my desk, scanning the room in hope that at least someone didn't understand the work too. I mean, how can they wen call this work? More like torture. After realising that mostly everyone looked like they actually understood somewhat of the work, I lazily put my hand up in ask for help. I didn't like putting my hand up in class. I just wanted to stay out of the way and not draw attention to myself, and putting my hand up was doing the complete opposite.

After hours of me waiting for the teacher to realise I wanted help (or at least it felt that long) Mr. Hubbard finally noticed my presence. He rolled his eyes, sighing, before slowly trotting over to where my desk was located. "Yes, Isabella?" He asked irritably, sniffing before sloppily wiping his nose with back of his hand.

As I was about to explain there was a knock on the door. "Come in!" Mr. Hubbard croaked. The door creaked open slowly, a dark shadow appearing in the door way.

"Could I have Isabella please?" A strange yet familiar voice asked. The teacher nodded at me, signalling to follow whoever was at the door.

I slung my bag over my shoulder and walked to the door keeping my head down.

Why was I being called? What have I done? I was always the one to never be in trouble at school. I would always do my homework, always do whatever the teacher said. You could say I had a good reputation. And I, quite frankly wanted to keep it that way.

I stepped out the door, quietly closing it behind me. Before I had a chance to turn around, a hand clasped around my mouth, another taking hold of my wrist pulling me Ito what I presumed was the cleaners stock room.

I began to scream, but all that came out was a quite muffle. The room was pitch black. Not behind able to see a thing, I began to feel for a light switch. I felt a long cord in the palm of my hand and pulled it hard, praying it was a switch. The room quickly illuminated, making me squint my eyes.

I bit down on the persons hand, making them curse and release their grip. I whipped around to see- "Brad?!" I screeched. "Well hello to you too" he mumbled, nursing his now bitten hand.

"What are you doing?" I asked, blinking a couple of times. He stopped rubbing the bite on his hand, before looking at me and smiling, "I wanted to see you"

Damn he was cute...

No Isabella, what are you thinking, he took you out your lesson to basically kidnap you at you think it's cute?!

Trying to hide my smile, I cleared my throat " Couldn't you have just waited?"

"No...listen..." He began, stuttering slightly. I rose an eyebrow, indicating for him to carry on.

"I know I haven't know you for a very long time, but I just can't stop thinking about you.... From the moment I saw you, I knew what I wanted"

He took a couple of breaths before continuing, " And I wanted to make you mine."

I stood stood with my mouth hanging open slightly, not quite knowing what to say or even how to feel. He took his hand in mine.

"Isabella.. Will you be my girlfriend?" I didn't have time to reply, as before I knew it he began leaning in. I began to shake slightly, feeling extremely nervous.

The gap between us slowly started to close, our lips getting nearer and nearer. Just as they were about to touch, Justin Bieber began singing Confident- wait what.

I jolted up in bed, sweat dropping from my forehead. I panted, piping the beads of sweat that had formed on my body, before shutting my alarm off. Was that all a dream?

Isabella, what has he done to you.

-------------------------------------

BOOM.

Did you like that lil plot twist, oooo;)

sorry that I haven't updated in AGESS, I lost my account password and I couldn't get on:(

but I'm back yay!

Sorry this is a short one, It was kind of a filler:)

I hope you enjoyed this chapter, if you did, tell me what you'd like to happen next, id love some inspiration:)

Thankyou for reading!

- @ahbradley ( I change my twitter name a lot, I know;) )