[11] facetime call

grant
decline | accept

"hey grant!" lilac practically yelled into her phone.

"woah woah woah, why are you so loud?" his lips painted into a smile as he awaited an answer.

"well, i met this really hot guy today at a coffee shop and i got his number." she quieted down but was smiling still.

grant's mood fell to the floor as did his heart, but you could never tell by the smile he faked.

"oh-that's uh-wow..i mean-good for you.." he mumbled and twisted his face.

"i don't think i'll call him though, he seemed like a fuckboy..but he was FLAMING, flaming i tell you. his hair, ugh..-sorry, i should be telling mont this, you probably don't care to listen to my boy rants."

grant looked up at her and softly smiled. "yeah, i don't like guys."

"i would hope so. shit! i mean, i love gay people just-" she put her face in her palm and covered the fluster that was all over her face.

the chuckle that escaped grant's throat echoed throughout lilac's room and made her feel better.

"anyways, should i call him? i dunno man, i sorta already talk to this one guy, and he's growing on me." she wiggled her eyebrows, hinting.

"hm? who is that?" he played along.

"well, he's my friend that i tweeted at and i never thought he would reply. then i threw my phone at the wall and i had to get a new one yesterday because it got cracked. but anyways, he's tall, funny, and he has eyebrows given to him by the gods and i really want them."

"wow, he sounds like a nice guy." he pursed his lips and laughed.

"yes, he is!" she lied down on her stomach and propped her head up on her palms.

"oh petal, you really are something different."

"i could say the same for you, nerd."