[30] irl

by the time lilac's plane touched the ground, she was exhausted. she was out with montgomery the previous day and barely got any sleep because she was thinking about grant.

she saw grant at the same place he stood nearly a month ago and ran to him.

she leaped into his arms with such force she almost knocked him over.

"grant." she said as she was placed on the ground.

"petal.." he sighed. he was really nervous, but it didn't show. tonight was the night he would confess his love. it was only morning, but the plan grant and his friends came up with was already in motion.

"so, what do you need help with?"

"i don't need help until tonight, so maybe we could shop around or something like we did last time." he suggested.

"uh sure? i'm paying this tim-"

"no no nope. triple nope." he smirked at her, pulling out his wallet.

"why do you spoil me so much?" lilac grunted.

"because. you deserve it. anyways, where would you like to go first?"

her face changed, and she furrowed her brows. lilac nervously smiled. "victoria's secret.."

he nodded. "uh-alright."

they drove together to the nearby mall in utter silence. lilac turned on the radio and started jamming out, and grant laughed at her.

"do you do this just when your around me?" he asked in the midst of laughter.

"maybe, maybe not." she turned and sent him a smile then continued on dancing in her seat.

when they arrived at the mall lilac rushed to get to victoria's secret.

"hold up! lilac! what's the big rush?"

she slowed her pace and waited for him to catch up. "they have a sale! duh, can you not read?"

she pointed towards the store, that wasn't too crowded, but was rather busy. there was a huge sign that said '5 for $27'

"5 for 27 what?" grant asked, dumbfounded.

"are you sure we're at the right place? this is called pink, not victoria's secret."

lilac chose not to speak as she walked into the store. grant followed quickly behind her. she approached the large bureau of panties and sighed. "5 pairs for $27." she informed him. blood rushed up to grant's cheek and his tried to clear his mind of the pictures forming in his head.

he studied her as she picked out panties. "grant? helllooo?" lilac waved a hand in front of his face.

"hu-yeah?"

"i'm gonna go try these on." she strutted away, leaving grant on his on in a lingerie store. he wandered around before a group of teenage girls recognized him.

"oh my god, it's grant gustin!" one screamed, and the other two chased after her.

"what are you doing in pink, grant?" the other one asked.

"my uh friend is here for the sale."

"is it lilac?" the shortest one of the group asked, holding back a squeal.

"uh, yeah." he rubbed the back of his neck and smiled. "do you guys want a picture or something?" they all bobbed their heads up and down and took our their phones, going on snapchat.

he took his time with each girl, if they wanted a video with him he gave them one. he was kind when it came to his fans, they were the reason he is who he is.

lilac came out and watched grant chat with the girls and tapped him on the shoulder. "i need some bras too," she confessed, biting her upper lip.

"lilac..i'm going to faint..it's lilac freaking monet!" they ran over to her too and took pictures and videos. it was lilac's first real taste of what grant's life was like.

the girls followed her around and recommended the best things to purchase. she picked out her size in a lacy red bra. she held it up to grant. "should i get it?"

he looked at the bra, then at her. he blushed. "uh-sure-only if you want it." his words stumbled on top of each-other as he imagined what she would look like in it.

"#lilant is real." one girl said.

"it will be tonight." grant mumbled to himself, thinking about the plan.

"what was that g?"

"what? oh—nothing." he lied.