[34] irl

lilac hopped into candice's car and looked at her.

"hey." she forced a fake smile, and candice seemed not to notice.

"hey, is your stuff at grant's?" she asked.

"yeah.."

"i'll drive there and get it for you, alright?" candice offered.

"no, no. things may be slightly awkward between me and grant but that doesn't mean i can't be a big girl and get my bag." lilac laughed.

"alright, alright." she put her car in reverse, and off they went.

about ten minutes passed and candice pulled up to grant's driveway. lilac took a deep breath, and opened the car door. she walked up to grant's door and knocked.

not two seconds later did he respond by opening the door. "why—you're here?"
a smile formed on his lips but soon went away as lilac explained.

"it's in the kitchen." she walked into the kitchen and felt grant's stare behind her. "li? i'm leaving to go to my venice home in two days." she turned around.

"sounds nice." she muttered. "why stay here in vancouver for two months?"

"not everyone in the cast lives in california." grant explained.

she nodded. "i better get going."
"can i do something? to make you change your mind?" he approached her, and looked down upon her.
"s-sure," she breathed.

and then he kissed her.