[16] irl

lilac got off the plane at around 2pm vancouver time and headed over to baggage, and got her luggage.

she shot a text to grant, and waited anxiously for a response. a few short moments later he responded, and a weight had been lifted off of lilac's chest.

she walked out to where the starbucks was (grant was supposedly there) and saw him. for the first time, she actually saw him.  she stood in the distance, but was still noticable. he was staring at his phone and he looked up then down again, but realized that lilac was right in front of him. he looked back up again and smiled, opening his arms.

she ran toward him and leaped into his arms, her legs wrapping around his waist. "petal.." he breathed into her hair, spinning her around a few times.

"nerd." she laughed into his shoulder, and lifted her head back. realizing how close they were, (far too close for any 'friends' to be) he put her gently back on the ground.

she tucked her hair behind her ear and smiled with such force she thought her jaw would fall off.

she laughed out of pure nervousness. "its.." laugh "really you," laugh "grant!" she hugged him once more and hid the color that rose to her cheeks.

he embraced her and held her close, never wanting to let go.

she swayed from one foot to the other while hugging him, and sighed on his chest. letting go, she inhaled his scent, which was pure bliss to her.

she was, some could say, euphoric.