Chapter 10: Love in the air.

So the next day, I found out he was my neighbor. But I thought that my neighbor was an old guy that walks past it every day. But it was Richerd. I found out because we walked out of the door at the same time. So we were in school and we had an assembly. The assembly was about how the girls were mad at me. Wait, let me say it again. THEY WERE MAD AT ME! What the hell did I do, putting me in situations that don't comply in. "Here we are, everyone here. Now let's talk about what the girls say." Molly, the girl with the biggest glasses, steps up to the stage. "He broke my heart for no reason, he didn't even know me. And he just broke my heart," Some fake ass tears rolled down her face. Bitch the fuck, do I care? HELL NO, " He said he was gay and left." Then she just ran off the stage. I laughed. Good acting skills. But she was crying and all. Then the principal came back up, "Does Mr. Sanchez has anything to say?" I stepped up onto the stage. "So everyone's made at me because I'm gay?" One person shout out, "Yes!" And I look to see who said that. Sounded like a girl. And then I finally see who it was. The girl I told and rejected. She was the one who made this rivalry.

I looked to see if I had a help. Richerd, he was here, and it looked like he was daydreaming. So I smiled and started talking. "Life has its choices. You choose to be straight and like men or women. I choose to like men. I don't have a good feeling when I'm with women, so I picked to be with men," everyone was standing up and staring. I felt like Dr. Martin Luther King Jr, "So why do you judge me of my feelings. Why do you judge me for my choice? Or do you judge me for what you thought I was?" People started clapping and cheering, but the person I was looking at was Richerd. He was actually clapping for me, whistling, and smiling. This is the first time I actually felt love. And I never thought it will be this love.

Do I even have to say it?  You know what this is but I have to do my shout outs. Ari ( FriesBeforeGuys4ever, Socorro (AnimeGeek7723, and Ana (Ana20111.