Chapter 17: The Injury

So after he gave me that wonderful compliment, I couldn't even speak. I loved it but he loved it. I never had someone love the same thing I love. It was like there was a connection between us. Something that I felt that no one could take. 

So we got to talking about some blabber shit. He was saying he was in the mood for some more but I told him no. He already knew my body ache.  He wasn't backing down. By any means necessary. H tried to give me a massage and it worked. In a few minutes, my body was back in regular comfort. That doesn't mean I still wanted to do it. I was just not in the mood for sex. But he gave up and all. He was still giving me a massage and I was halfway going to sleep. I just felt a wave of comfort run through my body. 

But I couldn't go top sleep, besides he wouldn't let me. He kept shaking me awake. So he stopped the massage and sat down, cracking his knuckles. It seemed to me big man's hands were hurting. I thought of doing it though. Maybe just to have fun since today was boring and such a drag. But I couldn't. It was something my dad always told me, "If your body hurts, do the S and R. Sit and Relax." And that's what I did. But I was so bored I didn't feel like sitting here. I couldn't take the boredom, plus my dad never told what would happen. He probably did it because it helped him (I know right, more of the reason to do it). So got up and grabbed him and told him yes.

After a couple of sucks, he put it in me and slammed. I heard cracks and felt cracks in my leg, but I didn't mind them. Hey, guess what, I wasn't bored and that's all that mattered. I felt the cracks hurt more and they got louder but stupid old me thought I was strong. "You are are a box of glass," my mom used to say, "fragile than a babies thumb." The only reason that was because when I was born my mom was terribly sick. She barely had any "push" in her to push me out. The doctors had to grab me and as that was happening my body was being stretched. So after that, the doctors told me I had to be very careful because I was very fragile, and I still am. The cracks got louder and louder until even Richerd could hear them. "Ummm James, you OK?" he asked like he was worried about my health. "Yeah, I'm Ok."  So he just kept going. It felt good after a while, and we both forgot about the cracking until snap! I screamed loud in pain. Richerd stopped everything he was doing to come see what happen. My whole fucking leg was broken! I was screaming in the loudest of pain. I tried to stand up but my back starting to start the whole cracking effect. Then like 2 seconds later, that cracked. Richerd could clearly see how bad I was in pain so he grabbed the phone and dialed in 911. He carried me outside while he was on the phone. I didn't even notice how strong he was in that moment. I was worrying more about my leg than anything else.

The ambulance came and took me in this small bed......

CLIFFHANGER!! You guys can have a sneak peak now. So Richerd helped James into the small bed and get inside the ambulance. James dad comes back home but James is not there. His dad gets a call from the hospital. He runs to the hospital and finds Richerd there. So that is what happens in the next chapter shoutout to FriesBeforeGuys4everAnimeGeek7723Ana20111kingalpha12kedarwoolfolk. Please come read the rest of my stories. KIMCHI PEOPLE.