Chapter 13: Night Sketch

So after the whole situation with his parents (Jokers), I had to rearrange what I was going to do now, But then I remembered, I got board games in my book bag, my phone, and my new sketchbook. I got that sketchbook on my last birthday. It was a blue big sketchbook with my name on it. I loved this sketchbook with all my heart because it was from my mother before she died. I had lots of drawings like my sun drawing. It had (as you think) a giant sun and some grass in the background. All of my classmates say it was awesome and that one day I'll be an artist. And do you know what I thought.........BULLSHIT. That was the most hilarious comment I ever got in my entire life (instead of when this boy said I'll be class president. TOTAL BULLSHIT.) But then I drew this one picture with my mom in the fire. It was so horrible and I didn't know why I drew it but I did write a short poem on the bottom. It said something like "Goodbye. Yours lost in time..." something like that but after a while, I burned it and blew the ashes in the wind. I kind of had a thing for blowing ashes.

I really don't feel like going through my whole sketchbook. But now it was like 11:00 at night and Richerd still wasn't sleep. He was on the other side of the bed and he was over my shoulder watching TV. So I started drawing. First I grabbed a black marker and started to color the outside. Then I closed my eyes and to see what I actually wanted to draw. My mind went straight to him and night. So my hand started drawing the crest of the moon and started actually making the picture. By the time I was done, Richerd was still awake and my mind was done the drawing. It was like I was a master artist or something but all I know is that Richerd was all up on my on butt and stuff. I really didn't pay attention to it. I was too focused on how good I drew him.

Hey guys, yes I started back on this story. Keep reading. KIMCHI!!!