Chapter 19: Crutches

So I finally guess that my dad met Richerd because my dad said that he and Richerd just became friends. I was happy because my dad hasn't excepted anyone as a friend since mom died. Now I won't have to sneak anything by him. He knows about us. So they did some ER and gave me a lot of bandages. Big bandages. Enough to cover me like a mummy. The doctor and this nurse helped wrap me in it. Surpassing all the pain, the nurse was a man. I've never seen a man nurse. His name was Greg but I didn't see his last name. The doctor's name was Ben Shakespeare or has the name of The Miracle Gay because he was gay. Ben and Greg have been together since I don't when because I don't know them. 

We left the hospital and surprisingly we were like a whole family except mother wasn't here. I wish I never did it. I wish I would've just listened to her when she said turn the off the stove. Now I was here with Richerd. I didn't say my dad because basically he was barely there. Always at work. As we get towards our house (since the hospital wasn't that far) I saw someone familiar. Well we weren't like friends that much but I knew him. First I saw Joshua and Angie(and as they say "ANGUA!!!). Then I saw Malik. Now Malik was a special kid. He was extremely special. Always NOT in the shadows but he wasn't always out of them too......

Guys guess what. IM GOING TO MAKE A SEQUEL!!!!! Yes I know it was down in the deal. But hey gotta do what a man gotta do. So guys please hit that follow button and say "hello" and I'll reply to you mysteriously. HAPPY KIMCHI!!!!!#wtf?