Chapter 12: Home 2

So there I was again, there with him. Some people might say, "That escalated real quick," but that's not true. It happened actually slowly but just read the previous chapter. So I was on top and he was on the bottom. It was kinda strange though, for the first time, I was on top of something. Or should I say, someone? His hands went into my pants, feeling all over my butt. Like I said, my butt his huge, not like wobbly huge like, tight huge. The tv was just playing in the background, the beautiful house all clean, no parents to bother us. Just a beautiful scene, until his parents came in. We were rushing to move, pulling up our pants, putting on our shirts. We were a movie in fast motion. Then they came into the room. THEY SAW NOTHING. Just 2 boys watching Spongebob. "Son, are you going to introduce us to your friend." They had a big ass grin on their face. Like the Grinch in The Grinch Who Stole Christmas. They were staring at me like I was a burglar.  Someone who stole there ring or something. I got up. I was a very polite man. So I shook there hands and said " It is very nice meeting you Mrs and Mr....." I stopped. I didn't know Richerd's last name. I was so nervous, just staring at them, I was waiting on them to say the rest. So then the mother said "Mr. and Mrs. Valley." That was like my " DAMN" moment I didn't know his last name was Valley. I was nice though. So I said "Mr. and Mrs. Valley, thank you." So I let go of there hands and turned toward Richerd and kinda motioned for him to come here. He got up and came and said mon this is James Sanchez," and just put his arm around my neck. I almost fell. The miracle of god was among me AND IT WAS ON MY SHOULDER. But yeah they looked at me like " Why the hell is he in house," " His dad said we can have a sleep over." They looked at each other, the mom and dad, like they know what going to happen. "Ok honey." and they was walked away. Richerd closed the door and said " That was close," and stated laughing. I was stuck on why did they look like they robbed a bank and I was a living witness. But any who, by time they were settled, it was nighttime. I got on the bed and watched TV. Richerd was behind me like a rapist. Inside I was laughing at my own self. I felt love again. Just like how me and my mom used to be.

FriesBeforeGuys4everAnimeGeek7723Vegetab456kingalpha12kamielovebeingleo. I'm sorry some people don't need shout outs.