Chapter 22: A New Start

Hey guys. I know its been a long time since I've wrote. I have to pick up where I started. So just stick with me. 

Well, seems like goodbye wasn't a serious goodbye. I had to come running back. I wasn't going to make it. 

At this new school, kids are more racist than my old school. Believe me they were the most racist people I have ever seen. 

"Redneck" 

"Cracker" 

Does this madness ever end? 

******

I went to my first class, Ms. Wellbee. 

"Ok, boys and girls, today we will be working on something fun." 

Every time a teacher says that, they better run, hide, duck, or leave. When a teacher says fun, to them it means "Lets watch these stupid children fail and then when they come back they'll do it all over again." That's there fun. She made us do a small worksheet to hang in the hall. By the time that was done, it was time to leave. 

"Tonight, there will be no homework. Just practice the algebra." Ms. Wellbee said. She was kind on the first day. Good. I walked out of the classroom accidentally bumping a kid.

"Hey watch where you going, faggot." There that word goes again.

******

After school, I walked home. The sun was slowly falling and the houses all around were extremely boring, but they were pleasant to look at. I look at a familiar house. 

"Mom's house," I say quietly. A man come walking out of the house waving a newspaper.

"Looking for something, kid," he said with a grump. I shake my head.

"No, sir. My apologies" 

"Hey you remind me of my son. His name used to be Michael. He was kind and gentle, he never messed with anyone." He started to tear up. 

"That's why I don't understand why he's dead." He cried. He sat down on the pavement and put his face to his palms. I sat down next to him and rubbed my hand on his back to cheer him. 

"Hey, my name is James. Did your son have any sexual orientation," I sounded like a little kid saying that. I tried to sound smart but sympathetic. 

"He told me he wanted to be gay but I tried to show him all the good things about being straight. He didn't accept any of them. Instead he had a boyfriend name Carl. Then after 2 days I enrolled him to a pubic high school. He stayed there and was an all A student. Then after 2 years, he just.....vanished." He sobbed. I started to cry with him. It was like I can feel his pain. 

"Well I asked because I am gay." He looked at me with sorrow in his eyes, but deep in them he had a slight happiness. 

"Do you mind coming inside? I have tea on the stove." He said kindly. I accepted his invitation. I texted my dad that I'll be coming in late, I'll fill him in when I get home.

'Alright son, grabs some eggs on your way.' he said. 

I went inside with the man. He was right. I smelled the fresh scent of green tea. He lead me to the living room, 

"Make yourself at home." he said. I sat on the couch. He had glass dolphins on the shelf and a small letter. There was a chandelier over my head, shinning bright, making diamond figures on the wall. The man walked in with 2 cups of tea on plates. He handed me one as I thanked him. 

"So about your son. How old was he?" 

"He was 15." He said slurping down his tea. 

"He was a mother's boy. Always ran errands for for his mother." I remembered my mother always asked for some eggs and bacon. I went to the food market close by.

"Yeah. I was a mother's boy, too. I always used to do everything my mom told me to do. She was sweet and kind. Never started any arguments. Where is his mother." 

"We got a divorced a year ago. I asked her if I can keep our son. I guess I made a mistake." He started to tear up again. 

"Hey," I placed my hand on his lap.

"You did not make a mistake. It was a misfortune. Everybody has those. My mother died a year ago. I was depressed. Sad all the time. Never spoke to anyone. My father was hardly around, he was always at work. So I had a lot of misfortunes." 

"Oh, I'm sorry for your loss." he said sincerely.

"I'm sorry for yours."

He stood up and stretched. I couldn't help but look at his dick imprint he made in his pants. I stared at it for a while. 

"There goes that staring thing." He chuckled. He walked over to the window. It was dark outside. 

"Don't you think you should start going home?" He said. 

"I minus well." I stood up and reached for my book bag. The man picked it up and our faces were extremely close. I looked at him in his eyes for a moment. 

"The urges." I thought. I grabbed my book bag and hurried to the door. 

"I never got your name," I said. 

"James." He said looking at me. He was sexy, to be honest. I felt myself getting horny. I looked again. The dick imprint. I couldn't move.

"Your staring." He said looking away laughing. I looked up and smiled.

"Sorry," I said I opened the door. 

"Hey, I lied." he said with a smile. 

"I don't have a son."

Wassup guys. I hope this was good. I made it as best as I can. Guys I have a confession. The first person to comment first will be able to get the confession!!! Bye guys. 

-Wiggly Pig