Chapter 23: The Last Chapter

Guys this will be the last chapter. There will be another story called "The Roar and The Moan". Hope you guys like that too. Thank you guys for the reads. Please give me more (I sound fat). 

-Wiggly Pig

I woke up the next morning. My head filled with him. His smile. His eyes. His dick. I'm already addicted to someone older than me. 

I grabbed my coat and my shoes. I ran down the stairs to see my dad making some food. I smell the fresh scent of eggs and bacon. He moves over to another skillet. The sizzles enlighten me and invites me to the kitchen. I look over his shoulder to see what he was making. Pancakes. I moved away from him and sit in a chair. I look at a magazine and read the date. 5/31/2018. I grasp in surprise. It's my birthday. 

"Dad, it's my birthday today." I say with enthusiasm. 

"I don't have children." He said. He turns around and I see-

"James! James! Wake up! Your late!" 

I got up sweating with an erection.

"Who were you thinking about, son." He said smirking at me. I start to blush and I grab a pillow and throw it at him. We both laugh.

"Get out. Let me get dressed." I said with a big smile. I throw on a red flannel and some black pants. I grab my glasses and look at my mom's picture. 

"I will always love you, mom." I kiss the picture and set it back down. I walk down stairs where my father was cooking. The fresh scent of eggs and bacon invites me to the kitchen. He moves over to another skillet. I look over his shoulder to see what he was making. Pancakes.

"How about you see the date on the newspaper?" I run over to the table and snatch the newspaper. I read the date. May 31, 2018. I smiled a hard smile. The hardest smile I have ever had. 

beep beep 

"Looks like that's your new ride." he said I looked out the window at a white mustang. 

"That's mine?" I said looking at him.

"Of course, but not right now. There's a actual ride for you." I look and a hand waves me in a car. I run outside and hop in the car. The man drives. 

"So do you know where I'm going?" I asked the driver.

"I can't tell you, but first we're going shopping for some new clothes. Your going to need it." 

We drove past my school. I see the kids still walking in. We drove past a grocery store, a corner store, and a hospital. 

"This is our stop." The driver said. 

"Hey, may I ask, what's your name." 

"James." He said. I froze with a unclear feeling. 

"C'mon," he said

"The store is almost clear."

We walked inside, but I was walking behind him. We walked to the men's aisle.

"I'm kind of short, so I'm going to go to the kids aisle." 

"You don't look short, but OK, go ahead." he said, looking at a Nike jacket. 

"I walked over to the kids aisle. I was breathing extremely hard. I was trying to control myself while I was around him. All I could think about was kissing him. But he was older than me. At least I think he was. I couldn't tell.

"So this is looking for clothes." he said. I jumped unknowing that he was behind me. 

"Don't-Don't do that." I said. 

"Hey, my bad." he walked over to me. I felt his breathing on my neck, sending a shiver down my back. It smelled like cold mints. How does that even smell? I tried to move but my legs wouldn't cooperate. I just couldn't move. I grabbed a random shirt.

"I'm going to try this on." I said quickly. I walked as fast as I could. I made it to a room full of curtains. I took off my shirt. I'm pretty sure my body was a full ocean because I was sweating like crazy. It was like he was haunting me. I tried to stop myself from what I wanted to do to him, but wouldn't that be wrong to Richard? I couldn't think right, I couldn't speak right, I couldn't do anything right. 

"That's a nice shirt to put on, but it's not on for some reason." James said, leaning against the door. Yes, I have the idea that he was haunting me. He walked behind me, and stood behind me. His minty breathe against my neck. I closed my eyes as hard as I can, thinking as if someone else was standing there, but I couldn't. I opened my eyes, he still stood there. 

"What are you doing to me." I asked him. He started to smile.

"I'm teasing you. I mean I can try a little harder if I'm not." 

"Oh, your pushing me over the edge." I said. 

"Well, how does it make you feel." he said wrapping his arms around my waist. I couldn't control my breathing. He starts to kiss my neck. I give a slight moan, I couldn't move again. I leaned my head over to the side, accepting his invitation. 

A man walked in the curtain room, but he didn't see us. 

"C'mon, we have to stop." I said, with a groan. I couldn't deny, it felt good. I didn't want to leave the spot, but we had to. 

"Ok," James said kissing my neck once more. 

"Looks like he have to go up to the counter."

******
After 30 minutes, we went to a nearby restaurant. I order a salad, while James ordered a burger and some fries. He was a bad boy but for some reason, I liked it. 

"Fat," I said with a smile.

"Skinny," he said stuffing his mouth. He had grease all over his mouth. I got up and grabbed a napkin and went over to him and wiped his face. 

"Like I said, fat," I said laughing in his ear. He smiled. His shiny white, perfect teeth. I was almost hypnotized. I walked back to my seat and sat and ate my salad. 

"So what is this, a small little date?" I asked 

"If you want it to be." 

"Well, for a starter, how old are you?" 

"I am 17." he said looking at me. 

"When we first met, you had me tricked. I thought you were a real father who lost his son. You made me cry." 

"Well, I was a lonely gay person. I didn't think you were going to bring me in the way you did. I thought you would've just walked away." 

"I was there because your house reminded me of my mother's house. Who in fact actually burned in a fire by me." I said. I started to tear up. I haven't talked about her in a long time to anyone except to Rich. Well this was a start.

"Hey, we should get going on this trip. Shall we?" he said getting up. 

"Yeah, sure." I got up and threw my trash away. I walked to the door and he came up and picked me up. 

"Really." I said giggling my head off. 

"Yeah, sure." he said laughing. He carried me to the car and plopped me in the seat. He buckled me in and got in the car and climb across me to his seat. 

"REALLY!" I said laughing. 

He put the car in ignition and we started driving. I guess this was a start to a good life.

Yes this is the end of James and James. You can't ship them because there names are the same. (HAHA) See you guys in the next story. 

-Wiggly Pig