Chapter 9: YES BABY!

Warning: MORE SEX.

I kissed him longer than I kissed my mother, and I got real deep real quick. He put his hand into my pants and I loved it, surprisingly. This time it didn't feel weird so he stuck out his move so I stuck out mine. I pushed him on the table. Like always I was on top, on top of trouble, on top of nonfriendships, but this is a good top. But I took off his shirt. Tatoos of hearts and skulls, made him more attractive. Then he topped that with his biceps. I rubbed on them, feeling how it is to have them. It was..... Awesome. Then I thought, since he had his hands in my pants, I would put mine in his. But not to go deep into the details but it was HUGE. I've never seen anything like it. It was like a polish but longer. Then he took a few tugs on my pants then, boom my everything was open. It was like a whoosh of warmth, including me on his body. Then he took his belt off. My mind went to a whole different place. It's was like wonderland but I was falling in the whole. Next thing you know, my felt a slip. It was painful but comfortable. Even though this was not a place for noise, a shout came out but it was like a dragging shout. Like aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh yes! It was so good, and I turned around and his whole pants were down and his dick was there. In, out, in, out. I was literally crying but not crying like a joyful cry. All you can here was me, my big mouth. I always heard that when you have sex, you have a condom in hand. And it seemed to me, he had this planned out so there it was. In, out, in, out. "Ooohhhhh yes. Mmmmhhhhhh," and it seemed to me he was liking the noise so I got louder, but he said "Ssshhhhhh," and kept going. But I can say, I do have a big ass.

Im guessing he thought it was enough so he turned me around and kissed me one more time and said, "Baby, I love you, would you go out with me." My face squared up, but then I smiled, kissed him once and said, "Duh." We kissed for about like 10 minutes, got dressed, and left. I went my way and he went his. That was the most beautiful moment ever.

SHOUTOUTS, BABY. FriesBeforeGuys4ever,AnimeGeek7723,Vegetab456,kingalpha12,Ana20111,but I don't really know but,Alexa_Puppies. Im telling yall, come follow me people and you can shoutouts too! And if you read give some opions for the next chapter, don't just read it! Let's make it to 100! Kimchi!