Part 1:The Mafia

~(Y/n) Pov

I'm known as Flame because of my powers. My mother was a flame monster while my father was human. Everyone thinks I'm a boy when I'm a girl, they also think I'm a full monster when I'm only half. They know nothing about me. I like it that way.

I wear black pants, a black hoodie, and a plain black mask that I can see through while others can't see inside. The hood helps hide my (h/l), (h/c) hair. Many have tried revealing my identity, and they all have failed. There are three Mafias, Amity, the healing Mafia, Humanity, the human Mafia, and Mob, the monster Mafia. What Mafia do I belong to? None of them. Of course there are smaller Mafias, but they keep to theirselves. All three Mafias have asked me to join them, but I refused.

"Hey boys, I found him," I looked behind me and saw two male monster, I rolled me eyes under my mask

"What do you two want?" I use my flames to speak so I don't give myself away by my voice.

"King Asgore and Dr. Gaster wants to speak with ya," they went to grab me, but I was to fast for them, they growled at me.

"I'm sorry about those two, they are always rough," a skeleton had appeared out of nowhere.

"And who are you?" I asked him.

"Sans is the name, now, could you come with us?" I starred at him, he was being formal with the most dangerous person in this world of Mafias.

"Sorry, but I work alone," I smirked under my mask and jumped off of the roof we were standing on to another. They started to chase me, bad idea. I stopped and looked at them, Sans wasn't with them.

"Cmon kid, we don't wanna hurt ya," Sans teleported in front of me. I couldn't back up thanks to the two monsters behind me. I hate being surrounded. Flames shot out of my hands and hit the monsters behind me.

"Like I signed, I. Work. Alone."

"Doesn't that get, I don't know, lonely? Or in my case, Bonely?" He smiled at his pun and I held back a giggle.

"Funny, that really tickled my funny bone," we both ended up laughing. I quickly covered my mouth and cursed myself.

"Wait, are you a gi-" I covered his mouth.

"Fine, I'll go with you, but don't speak of this to anyone, got it?" I whispered to him, I uncovered his mouth.

"I won't tell anyone kiddo, now let's go, Asgore and Gaster need to speak to you,"

_______________________________

Well, here is the first part of my Mafia Sans x Reader story!! I hope you like this story as it goes!!!! Byeeeeeeeeeeee!!