Part 21: Smarts

~(Y/n) Pov

Being sick is boring... It did give me a chance to keep my accessories off and think of my plan to show Ander for what he really is. I had to be smart, he may be on my bad side, Be he is smart. Maybe I can be smarter though? I'm at a clear disadvantage since wind will smother my flames out, but I'm sure I could figure out something. My clock on my desk had said 12:00, classes should be over. A knock could be heard, probably Sans. I put the mask and hood on just incase, when I did open the door, it was him.

"You still feel sick?" He chuckled quietly as I let him in, shuttling the door and taking the accessories off and tossing them to the side.

"Totally, I feel like I'm dying," I faked a choking sound, earning a laugh from the skeleton in my room.

"That's sad to hear, who's gonna beat Ander up then?"

"I leave my duties to you, my prodigy," I laughed quietly. It's been a while since I could joke around with someone, it felt good. It felt like me, and not Flame.

"Anyways, here are the results of practice today," he handed me a paper with some sloppy handwriting. Someone was missing.

"Where's the Angel girl?"

"Oh, she left the mafia, something about she could take the stress of it?" He just shrugged and sat in my swivel chair.

"So that's one less person to worry about, fine by me."

~Sans Pov

'One less person to worry about?' I dismissed it as her being the teach.

"Have you come up with that plan of yours yet?" She nodded.

"Sorta, I still need to think about it," she looked over at the drawing pad Grillby gave her. (Y/n) grabbed it and started writing stuff down with the (Favorite Color) pencil.

"Can I Here what cha got?" I tried to peak at the paper, but she was holding close to her as she was writing.

"I'm thinking we start it out as a normal fight, like it was supposed to be. Georgie said he was gonna expose me, but that would be hard if I exposed myself and him at the same time," she had this smug look. I might have to teach her how to keep her expressions low. She's too used to wearing that mask. Anybody can tell her move ahead three motions ahead cause of it.

"How are you gonna for that?" Her hand and eyes emitted a yellow flame.

"Yellow is able to let other see my memories as long as the flame hits them, I'm gonna shoot these before he has a chance to turn on me," that was actually clever. It'll throw Ander off guard, but knowing him, he's gonna have his group jump in on the fight and try to make it unfair. I know she can take them all, but it worries me. I just hope she really knows what she is doing and pulls this off, if hate to see her back in their hands. Both for her and the other Mafia's sake.

__________________

Word Count: 531