Part 8: The Past

~(Y/n) Pov

Grillby hugged me and picked me up. I smiled, hugging the only family I have left. Then I remembered, Sans. He saw me without my hood and mask. Grillby put me down.

"Man, you look like your father, and your mothers flame I bet," I nodded, my eyes burning with (F/c) flames. I glance over at Sans, he was starring a lot.

~Sans Pov

Her eyes could envelop in flames, and it didn't seem like it hurt. Must be like my eye.

"I thought you had died with your father and mother, but I'm so glad you're okay," Grillby explained, a smile on his face. It takes a lot to make him smile after he heard what happened to Rose. So, it's good to see my friend happy.

     "Yea, people only thought so, but I escaped and became Flame," she smiled, seeming happy about being the most wanted in Mafias. Everyone wants her to be on their team.

     "I'm just glad to know you're okay," Grillby hugged her again before he had to leave.

     "Sans, you can't tell anyone about Grillby and I being related, that might result into putting him in danger," she told me, I nodded, teleporting the both of us to her room.

     "When do you plan on showing everyone?" I asked, why did I ask that?

     "When I know I can trust them, and I don't really like that Thief of Hope," she crossed her arms. Christian just gets a kick out of messing with others.

     "No one really knows why the boss enrolled those God Tiers, they aren't well fighters, they're just smart," I didn't trust any of them.

     "I agree, but the Breath one did do my exercise correctly," she reminded. I nodded.

     "But I get this off feeling about them," I told her. She thought for a moment, then agreed.

     "Life seemed off during the whole day,"

~(Y/n) Pov

     Life did seemed uneasy, like he was hiding something he didn't want to.

     "Let's not worry about it for now," I shrugged it off........for the moment.

     "Yea, you're right," he nodded in agreement. Then there was an awkward silent. I crossed my arms, then breathed.

     "You can't tell anyone about what happened," I told him, rather darker than I liked.

     "You already t-"

     "I mean about taking this off," I put my mask and hood back on. He kinda froze when I snapped.

     "I wasn't planning on it, Kiddo," wish he didn't call me that, but I guess it's better than Kitten.

     "Sorry for snapping, I'm not good with keeping my cool sometimes," I explained.

     "I know the feeling," he agreed, maybe he's snapped before," but you really shouldn't hide yourself all the time, you might end up losing yourself," he told be before he teleported to who knows where.

     "Whatever," I mumbled. What does he know about hiding himself?

~Sans Pov

     "She shouldn't hide herself, how is she going to get people to trust her if she doesn't trust them, Grillby?" I was pacing the room Grillby and I were in.

     "Sans, do you know how her family was killed?" He asked me. I shook my head.

     "No, she hasn't told me," his face lowered.