Part 6: Unknown

~Sans Pov

     Flame ended the session for the day. Everyone started their plans to attack her form behind, when everyone left, it was just her and I.

     "So, your flames have different colors?" I asked her, getting a nod back.

     "Yea, weird huh?" She asked. Blue freezes, (F/c) harms, purple shocks, and green heals.

     "Weird?" It was like she was confused by it too.

     "Yea, I have many colors to my flames, but I don't know what they do," so even she didn't know what she could do.

~(Y/n) Pov

     My mother left me a book behind, telling me about my powers. But some colors like black, red, yellow, etc. had 'unknown' wrote next to it.(I forgot to mention, of your favorite color is ever mentioned, make it a shade darker or lighter!)

     "It's time for lunch, cmon," I nodded and followed him to a lunchroom. It was very large, and filled with people.

     "I'm not good around a big group of people, Sans," I whispered to him. He put a hand on my shoulder.

     "You'll do fine, lets get some food," I cautiously followed him, "how do you eat with your mask on?" He asked.

     "You'll see," I spoke in flames, there were too many people close by to talk. He grabbed a bottle of ketchup. I got some fries from a flame monster, he looked so familiar; I shrugged it off and followed Sans to a table, sitting there was our group.

     "Why is he here?" Christian asked. I growled, he was assuming my gender.

     "Shut it Christian," Sans warned, but he continued.

     "How are ya gonna eat? Take off your mask," I smirked under my mask. My flames turned orange and the flames consumed the fries, they were pretty good. Everyone stared in shock.

____________________

Word Count:303