Part 7:Grillby

~(Y/n) Pov

     My mind went back to that flame monster. He looked so familiar, but from where?

     "You okay, Flame?" I wasn't paying attention to Sans.

     "Maybe he's sick," Christian got my attention for sure.

     "Shut the fuck up," I used my flames of course. I grabbed Sans and walked away from the table.

     "Whoa, Flame, what's wrong?" I made sure no one was around.

     "Who was the flame monster?" I asked him.

     "Who, Grillby?" I nodded, "he's the cook here," that name...... shit!

     "Cmon," I grabbed Sans hand, we both were swallowed in red flames and we were in front of Grillby, who jumped back. How did I do that? Not the matter at hand.

     "Sans...who is this?" He motioned to me.

     "Grillby, are you related to Rose?" I asked, using my voice. He tensed up at the name and nodded slowly.

     "Who are you? How do you know that name?" He asked in a dark tone. I then did something i never thought I'd do, I took my mask and hood off.

     "She's my mother...."

~Sans Pov

     My eye sockets widened, she had (h/l), (h/c) hair and (e/c) eyes. She was beautiful.

     "(Y/n)?" Grillby asked and she nodded....

__________________________

So sorry this is short and it took so long to make, ive been on writers block but was it worth it?

Word Count:231