Part 9: Bombs and Spys

~Sans Pov

"Flame, why are we in town again?" I asked her as we walked.

"We need to get some things that aren't at the base..." she was using her flames, due to us being in public.

"What are we getting?" She looked down at her notes. She looked around the town, then started walking to a weapon shop.

"Smoke Bombs," I made an 'oh' face as we walked in. The man at the counter eyed her, then smirked.

"Now what do I have the pleasure of having The Flame in my shop?" She growled and looked around.

"Got any smoke bombs?" She signed. He thought, then nodded.

"What are you using them for?" He then pulled out a bunch of bombs, she came to the desk and looked at them.

"Training," he picked up a black bomb, then handed it to her.

"These don't hurt your opponent, but it causes a lot of smoke, blurring the vision of the student," she nodded.

"I need about 10 of these," he nodded leaving to grab more.

"On the count of three, run," she whispered. She then hid the smoke bomb in her pocket. I looked at her confused.

"Here are 10 smoke bombs," he had a sly grin.

"1," she whispered in my ear, "wonderful," she signed to the man.

"Now the price won't be cheap," she nodded in agreement.

"2," she pulled money out of her pocket,"how much?"

"No no, not money, you," I felt my eyes widen.

"Sir, I'm not something to trade," he then pulled out a gun, but she was quicker and shot him with her flames, grabbing the other smoke bombs, "3, Go!" She signed, grabbing my hand as other men came out of the back, we were enveloped in red flames as we were back in the training room.

     "That's an entrance," Christian announced, we were in our arena. She let go of my hand and set the smoke bombs down carefully.

     "Are we missing anyone?" She asked, everyone shook their head, I then noticed, Ander wasn't here.

     "Ander isn't here," I told her.

~(Y/n) Pov

     I was sweating a storm, it was strangely hot at the moment.

     "I guess we will move on wit-" that's went Breath tried to attack. I simply moved out of the way, he fell flat to the ground.

     "How!?" He growled, making a fool of himself.

     "Try not to breathe as deep next time," I lied as I cooled down. What happened to his monotonous?

     "So, uh, what are we doing today?" Life asked. First time I heard him speak.

     "An opponent will try almost anything to kill you," I grabbed a smoke bomb, setting it off. I found Sans and told him what to say.

     "They want you to try and find them, even though you are in smoke, if they pin you, you lose," I then got away from Sans.

~Sans Pov

     As I looked for her, all I saw was smoke. I heard grunting, following it, I saw she had gotten Papyrus first. He frowned and left. She then was gone, I looked around for her. Did she see me?

     I made sure I wasn't still, running everywhere. I teleported now and again to save energy. Ander was pushing the smoke away, but (Y/n) pulled him down, winning again. He growled as she got off, I then lunged for her. She was surprised.

     "Gotcha," I mumbled, but she pushed me back with some white flames, they didn't hurt at all, they just pushed me back. She then tried to pin me down, I teleported out of her way. I then grabbed her arm, pinning her to a nearby wall.

     "Alright, let go," she mumbled. I smiled and did so. She then used her flames to push the smoke away. Most were confused with why she finished so early.

     "Sans had caught me off guard, winning the round," she crossed her arms loosely.

     "GOOD JOB, BROTHER!" I thanked him, smiling.

~(Y/n) Pov

     Nice one Sans, but don't expect it to happen again.

~??? Pov

     "We were right, we believe (Y/n) is still alive in here," I explained to my boss.

     "Excellent, Ander, continue on until you know for sure,"

_________________
(Edited)

Word Count:710