Part 15: Stuffy

~(Y/n) Pov

When we had finished our fake stake out, everyone was allowed to leave and do whatever they pleased. Sans teleported us to his room, I took my hood and let my mask hang around my neck.

"I actually wanna stop wearing this thing," I pointed to the mask, Sans gave me a confused look.

"I thought you wanted to keep yourself a secret," he pondered.

"I do, especially since the Homestuck Mafia is here, but this thing gets stuffy and hard to breathe. I hadn't noticed it till now," he nodded his skull in understanding.

"I gotcha now," someone then knocked on the door, making me quickly put my hood and mask on. It was Papyrus.

"BROTHER! UNDYNE AND I WERE HEADING OUT TO EAT AND WE WERE... WHY IS FLAME IN HERE WITH YOU?" He asked pointing to me, making me blush slightly and wave.

"We were discussing lesson plans," Sans lied.

"OH, WELL YOU ARE WELCOME TO COME AS WELL!" He smiled.

"Sure, we'll be there in 10 minutes,"
Sans smiled, and Papyrus left.

"How did you know I would say yes?" I looked at him crossing my arms. He smiled.

"Were you gonna say no to that face," I thought for a moment, then shook my head.

"How could I? He was too adorable," I giggled as Sans chuckled in response.

~Ander Pov

"She didn't teach us anything, how can we use a stake out against her?!" Christian yelled, making me growl quietly.

"Clearly, she either knows of our plans, or she is just questioning herself about us. It doesn't help that you like picking fights with her, you're going to give us away," I told him, Georgie nodding quietly. We have to do something to make us seem like we are to be trusted... But what?..

________________

Word Count: 306