Part 12:Rats

~(Y/n) Pov

     I was pacing around in Sans' room. I then stopped.

     "Sans, that's why those God Tiers are so shady, that's why Christian seems to hate me, why Ander is so distant, and why Georgie won't speak! They are in the Homestuck Mafia!" His eyes lost the white orbs, making him seem slightly intimidating.

     "How did they get accepted? I don't think Asgore will let just anyone in our group without trust," Sans stated, his orbs returning to his eye sockets.

"Let's go talk to him about it," I started to walk away, but Sans grabbed my shoulder.

"Uh, might wanna get dressed for the public," I looked down and saw I was wearing a tank top and some shorts, I blushed slightly.

     "Thanks," I then used my red flames to teleport to my room and change into my outfit.

~Sans Pov

     She came back once she had gotten what she needed and we left. Asgore is probably up by now, I go to his office and knock on the door.

~????? Pov

     I heard footsteps outside my door, I secretly left my room and decided to check out what it was. To my surprise, it was Flame and Sans, what are they doing up? They had went to Asgore's office, after waiting, they had went inside. Have we been discovered?

~(Y/n) Pov

     "Flame? Sans? What are you two doing up so early?" I looked over to Sans, he nodded.

     "You need to get rid of the Tiers, they are spying on us," Asgore looked displeased.

     "Do you have any evidence?" He asked, my turn to sp- use my powers to tell him.

     "They are part of the Homestuck Mafia, I have a feeling they are after me," his eyebrow rose, why isn't he believing us!?

     "I ask again, the proof?" I growled, a yellow flame emitting from my hand to Asgore. He flinched, then his eyes turned yellow as he witnessed something. What it was I don't know.

     "What did you do?" Sans asked, I looked at my hands, I've never used a yellow flame before, so I don't know what it means.

     "You're a hybrid?" Asgore asked, his eyes going back to normal. How did he find out!?

     "How!?" He pointed to his head.

     "Your memory of when the Homestuck crew captured you was shown to me, thanks to your power," my eyes widened.

    "I I didn't know I could do that," I said, no point in hiding from the Boss now. I took off my hood and put my mask around my neck.

     "I will talk to Gaster about getting them to leave," I thanked him and I teleported Sans and I back to his room.

     "How many damned colors do I have!? I yelled, frustration clouding my mind and I hit Sans' wall, making a large dent in it.

     "Calm down (Y/n), maybe that will be the last one?" I thought, black is the only color left I haven't discovered, but what could it be.

~????? Pov

     "It has come to our attention that you haven't been completely honest with us, care to explain?" I sighed, Christian, Georgie, and I were in Gaster's office. Flame and Sans must have found out our objective. I kept a calm face though while the others tried to keep quiet.

     "I am unaware of what you may be talking about, unless you mean the surprise party we have been planning for one of our teammates?" I lied in my monotone voice. Gaster thought for a moment.

     "If that is all it's about, you are dismissed, thank you for clearing this up, Ander," I smiled.

     "My pleasure," once we left, I started to plan my attack for (Y/n).

____________________________
Word Count:623