Part 18: Show them

~(Y/n) Pov

     After the whole encounter with Ander and his crew, we ate our food and left the restaurant. Sans told the others that he was gonna take me back to my campus, leaving to a long way to the base.

     "I shouldn't have agreed to that... What am I gonna do now?" I looked at the ground as I walked.

     "We'll have to figure something out, and now you're gonna have to pretend to be sick,"

~Memory

     "That's alright, I can ask my boss for a battle spot for us to do it in, and maybe Flame could judge?" He looked at me, trying not to smirk, did he know?

"I think Ander knew about me," I stopped, looking up at him. He stopped as well, shock on his face.

"Why do you say that?"

"He wasn't trying to smirk when he mentioned Flame," he lost the white orbs for a moment, before closing his eyes(magic skeleton logic?) and opening them, the orbs back in their place.

"I'm sure you'll be fine, if he did figure it out, you're really strong so you don't have anything to be worried about," he shrugged as he began to walk forward again. I started to walk again as well.

     'You're really strong, so you don't have anything to be worried about," that repeated in my head a lot, it made me smile. I am strong, stronger than when they first kidnapped me. They won't stand a chance this time. This time... They are going to see just how strong I am...

___________________

Okay, so I know this is small. I will explain in a separate part.

Word Count: 278