Campfire S'mores

(POV: You)

  The day had passed fast after you and Jimmy set up the tent and the supplies. Jimmy was genuinely enjoying himself and acting like a little kid, something you really didn't see from him too often. "He's just to sweet. I'll never look at murders the same again." You thought to yourself.
  After a long day of gathering wood and conversation, you decided it was time to have a bonfire. It was perfect weather to stay out in and if you cleaned up the nasty fire pit, you'd be able to get a real flame going.
  "Jimmy! Bring me some of that fire wood, please!" You called to Jimmy. He was in the tent adjusting the beds closer to each other. He insisted that there would be cuddling tonight, and he was not going to budge on his stance.
  "Ok, hold on!" Jimmy yelled back. When he came out of the tent, he didn't have a shirt on. You blushed a little because it was a bit odd, but you didn't say anything.
  Jimmy brought you the wood you asked for and sat down in his chair next to yours, still shirtless, mind you. "So, whatcha need the wood for?" He asked.
  "I figured it was about time to start a bonfire." You replied as you swept out the pit with a twig you had fond on the ground.
  "Oh, sounds fun!" Jimmy squirmed a little in his chair out of excitement.
  You put a log in the pit. "I think so. This is going to be how we cook our dinner. We're having hotdogs and s'mores." You handed Jimmy a stick.
  He examined the stick with curiosity. "What's this for?"
  You forgot that Jimmy hadn't really done anything of this stuff. You weren't entirely convinced he knew how to eat. "Oh, you'll put your food on the end of it and stick it over the fire. That way, it'll cook." You explained.
  "Huh. I would have never thought. Need help with that?" You were struggling to light the fire with your lighter.
  "That would be lovely." You giggled awkwardly. You handed Jimmy the lighter and he used it with ease.
  "How'd you do that?!" You said, amazed.
  "I'm Jimmy Casket, it was a breeze!" He proclaimed proudly. His confidence was cute.
  Everything went smoothly after the fire got started. Jimmy quickly got the hang of roasting things with the stick and had a great time doing it. Soon, it was time to pull out the marshmallows, graham crackers, and Hershey bars and make some good old s'mores.
  "Ok, Jimmy, here's what you do," you stuck your marshmallow on the end on the stick, "first, roast your marshmallow." He followed your instructions carefully.
  "You done?", You said as you pulled your marshmallow out of the fire. You had roasted it just to perfection. Jimmy nodded, "Ok, next you'll need to take some graham crackers and a piece of chocolate and smoosh it in between them." You made your s'more and Jimmy followed what you did.
  "Now what?" He asked as he held his poorly constructed s'more up.
  "You eat it!" You took a big bite out of yours and Jimmy followed with a smaller bite.
  "Holy crap! That's delicious!", Jimmy exclaimed. He shoved the whole thing into his mouth greedily, "I want MORE!"
  After you both had your fill of food and shared a few good stories, it was time to go to bed. It was getting dark and the campsite had warned them against bears. You changed into your pajamas and got into your bed. "Goodnight, Jimmy, I love you."
  "I love you, too, _____." Jimmy sighed as he held you in his arms. Soon, you were both fast asleep.