Acachallas At The Hospital

(POV: You)

According to the doctors, you were losing blood at at a rapid rate. You had gotten many comments including "You're lucky your friends were there, or else you would have died." and "You've got some good friends.". You were sick of hearing how lucky you were because you knew you weren't. Every breath you took was a blessing and a miracle. You could stop breathing at any moment and everything would be lost. And all of this was topped off by your new found paralysis.
You felt so bad not being able to comfort Johnny. Watching him cry so much over you made you feel bad and loved at the same time. It reminded you of why you loved him. He was strong and sensitive at the same time. He was rejected by everyone else because of Jimmy. You knew that if you died, he'd never find love again.
"Miss (L/N), there's a phone call for you, a Gurtrude Acachalla, what should I tell her?" a nurse holding a phone on a cord asked.
"I'll take it," you weezed, "I can talk."
The nurse handed you the phone and and you answered "Mrs. Getrude? It's me, _____."
"Oh my gosh! Are you ok?!" Gurtrude panicked.
"Relax, I'm fine. The doctors said said the Johnnys called 911 just in time. I should survive, but," you hesitated, "I'm going to half to be in a wheelchair now."
  Gertrude gasped quietly. "I'm so sorry! Give me the hospital and your room number and I will bring the family over right away!" You gave her your room and the hospital and she said they'd be over right away.
Johnny Ghost and Johnny Toast came back not too much later. Johnny Ghost wasn't crying as much, but Johnny Toast was still supporting him. Johnny Toast sat down and Johnny Ghost came over to your side.
"_____, I - I love you. Please live." Johnny squeezed your hand and you squeezed back.
"It's ok, the doctors say I should survive. I can learn to deal without my legs. I love you, Johnny, and I'm doing my best to stay alive for you and for everyone else." you looked him in the eyes and he looked back. You both smiled. You stayed like that until you heard a loud bang! The Acachallas were standing at the door.
"Where is she!" Gurtrude exclaimed.
"I'm over here, in bed." you answered her. She came running towards you and Johnny moved out of the way, taking his seat next to Johnny Toast.
"Billy, come over here and do your magic stuff!" she grabbed your hand and looked back at Billy.
"I can't mama!", Billy replied, "It only works when you're dead!"
"Ma - ma, where are da waff - els?" Sally asked.
"Sit DOWN, Sally, we're gonna get you some waffles later! Now shut up so I can watch the game!" Papa Acachalla said before he put on some earbuds and pulled out his phone.
"Why don't you relax, I'll be fine." you explained to Gurtrude. She stayed still for a while before taking her seat next to her husband and Sally. Then, everyone was quite for a while.