0.01 Intro

Janus 2. Redemption is the second book which goes on narrating a story.

Janus Quadrifrons is the first one which is self-published on Amazon as an ebook in an absurd, kaleidoscopic, dark story about people with enhanced abilities who are trying to control Time. On their Quest everything is questioned in terms of what is real and what is not, what forms any kind of identity and whether we control our choices or we are controlled by them in terms of fate, inner deamons and self fulling prophecies. 

There has been no catharsis in the first book, so Janus, Alex and Mark trapped in their reality, transcend into a different one where Eden and Ed are thrown away from their orbits and have to start fight for their lives as they are threatened by the lives of those who can't find peace.

The stories are full of references. Some of them may sound familiar and some may be completely unknown. The more references you recognise, the bigger part of the story you will be able to decode from early on. In case you are missing them yet you want to learn more, leave a comment and I will add the references in the end of each chapter.

Wellcome to Wonderland!

  "People once believed that when someone dies, a crow carries their soul to the land of the dead. But sometimes, something so bad happens that a terrible sadness is carried with it and the soul can't rest. Then sometimes, just sometimes, the crow can bring that soul back to put the wrong things right."
― James O'Barr, The Crow