Chapter 1

Nicole P.O.V

It was 6 in the morning when my alarm went off to little white lies by one direction. I rolled out of bed and quickly put on some black skinny jeans, a gray long sleeves shirt with a bow design on it and gray boots, I quickly straightened my hair and was off to school. Once I got there it was the same routine my friends rant on and on about how wonder full all of the magcon boys where and how they all want to go and all I could think of is how Hayes used to be my best friend and how we tried to stay in touch but then we just lost touch. Only one of my friends knew that I used to be neighbors with the Nash Grier. School went by so slowly I thought that it was never going to end. Once it finally ended I rushed home and when I got home my parents told me that we were moving to Florida on Saturday and it was Thursday. HOW COULD THEY NOT TELL ME!! I needed to tell Caitlynne. I called Caitlynne and after about two rings she answered.

"Yaaasssss" she answered

"In moving" I blurted out.

"WHAT!!! WHEN??" she yelled into the phone

"I know and Saturday" I said on the verge of tears

"that's so soon, are you serious." she said and I could tell she was about to cry

"well I have to pack I will see you tomorrow at school bye"

"ok bye"

I went into my attic and grab a big suitcase so that most of my clothes could be together after I was done packing I took a quick shower and put on my yoga pants from pink and a blue v-neck t-shirt and went to bed.