Chapter 18

***2 mounts later***

Nicole P.O.V

2 months, it's been 2 months since Hayes went back to North Carolina, as did the others. I miss Hayes so much even though he has been very distant the past week. Whenever I called him he was always busy and hung up like 2 seconds after he answered or he didn't answer and then didn't return my calls. I don't understand because Nash and Caitlynne are talking like 24/7.

"Nicole, are you almost ready?" my mom said as she came into my room. ( oh did I forget to mention my parents where on a business trip for 3 months and got back the day after Hayes left)

"Yeah, just make sure Caitlynne is up" I replied. yes Caitlynne still lives with us and if you were wondering where we are going I'll tell you. we are on our way to the airport to pick up Denise and Victoria but we have to pick up Leslie first. Denise said she had something important to tell me and I'm really anxious as to what she needs to tell me. I was broken from my thoughts when Caitlynne came into my room to use the bathroom that was init.

"Dude are you really gonna shower now?" I asked her

"No I just need to brush my teeth and stuff" she replied as she shut the door. I got off my bed and went into my closet, I pulled out a pair of dark high waisted shorts from Delia's and a mint green cropped flowy tank-top along with my white and black slip on converse. I straightened my hair quickly since I recently got it cut to below my shoulder. I went over to my vanity and did my makeup. I put on concealer, bronzer, mascara and eyeshadow and since we were going out to lunch after we picked them up I put on some eyeliner on my waterline. Once I finished Caitlynne came out in light high waisted shorts and a blue and pink tank-top and blue converse.

"Looking good" I said as she walked past

"Thanks" she said as she left my room

"Girls let's go" my mom yelled from the bottom of the steps. I grabbed my Michael Kors bag and shoving my charger, wallet and rubber bands for my stupid braces because of my stupid overbite. Anyway, I walked downstairs just as my mom was about to yell for us again. Caitlynne came down right after me and almost knocked me over.

"Okay girls let's go or we're gonna be late" my mom said as we went to the car. I sat in the front seat and plugged my phone in. I turned on solider by before you exit becauseit's literally the best song ever as we picked up Leslie. After that I played some 5sos, one direction and Luke Bryan for Caitlynne. About half an hour later we got to the airport. I guess we got there late because Denise and Victoria were waiting for us by their gate. I ran out of the car and have them both a big hug. I missed them so much. Caitlynne and Leslie came over and we were all in a big group hug. When we let go of the hug we noticed a lot of people starring at us but we didn't really care because we were used to it.

"I missed you guys so much" i said

"Same" Denise replied

"We havent seen you guys in forever" Victoria said

"Guys, i hate to break up whatever it is you're doing but im starving" Caitlynne said

"OK, so lets grab your guys' suitcases and go to lunch" i said as we got their stuff and headed to the car

"Mom, this is Denise and Victoria" i introduced them to my mom

"Hello Mrs. Swoboda" Victoria and Denise said

"Hello girls, oh and please call me Rosie" my mom said. we got into the car and drove to stir crazy since its my favorite restaurant and i love it oh so very much. when we got there it wasn't very crowded but either way we called ahead and made a reservation for 6 and we requested my favorite waiter who has become like my best friend Matt.

*Skipping lunch because nothing really happened*

We all went back to my house afterwords since Victoria and Denise are staying in one of the guest rooms we have. Once they were settled we went into my room and just hung out on the couch i have in my room and watch tv. After a while of watching Teen Wolf on netflix Denise said she had to talk to me in private about something very important so we went into on of the guest rooms.

"Whats up?" i asked Denise once we got into the room

"Um well i dont know how to tell you this" Denise said sounding really uneasy

"Just tell me" i said getting nervous

"Okay, here look at this, Carter sent it to before I came" Denise said handing me her phone. I looked at her phone to see a video, i pressed play on the video and see to people making out. I was alittle confused as to why she was showing this to me but then the two people pulled away and i saw that it was Hayes and some random girl. I felt so hurt, so betrayed that i just sat there looking at the screen crying. i quickly sent the video to my phone. Once i got it I sent it to Hayes.

Me: I cant believe you

Hayes😘: Where did you get that

Me: It doesn't matter where i got it from, it matters that you did it. I trusted you, I loved you and you go ahead and cheat on me. I actually though you cared

Hayes😘: Please Nicole, listen to me. I do care about you and i love you so much it was a mistake and i don't even know why i did it, i would never cheat on you i swear

Me: You would never cheat on me? well you did Hayes and i don't think i can trust you

Hayes😘: What do you mean?

Me: I mean i cant be with someone i cant trust

Hayes😘: No Nicole please don't do this, you cant do this to me please

Me: I can and i am, I'm sorry Hayes but I think its for the best if we break up

Hayes😘: if its what you want then fine, but just know that i will do anything to make you mine again and i wont stop trying till i get you back.

As I read that i couldn't stop crying. I know i broke up with him but that doesn't mean i don't love him any more i do i really do but i just cant trust him. I calmed myself down and splashed cold water on my face before leaving the bathroom and going back into my room. Denise must've told them because when i got back they all had surprised looks on there faces except for Caitlynne who just looked pissed. I went into the mini fridge i have in my room (just go with it) to get water and i noticed a lot of ice cream in it, I take out on of the tubes of ice cream and grabbed a spoon. I went to sit on the couch next to Caitlynne and Victoria as we decided to have a Step Up marathon. About halfway through the third movie it was about midnight and i was the last one up looking thorugh old pictures of me and Hayes before i finally went to sleep.