Chapter 7

Caitlynne P.O.V

***Earlier that day***

Nicole went on her date so me a Denise were left there bored out of our minds.

"Hey, you wanna go next door to the Grier's?" Denise asked

"As in Nash Greir?" I asked. Denise just nodded in response

"Okay sounds like fun." I said calmly but was really fangirling on the inside. Denise knocked on the door and it opened after about 2 seconds.

"Hey Denise, who's this?" Nash asked

"This is Nicole's best friend from N.Y." Denise said

"Oh I have heard so much about you" he said smiling

"I hope they were all good things" I replied quietly

"Oh yeah all good things" he quickly said as I started to blush. We walked into what looked like a living room to see Shawn Mendes, Carter Reynolds (obviously), Cameron Dallas, and Matt Espinosa. Denise had a huge smile on her face. They would be so cute together.

"Guys this is Caitlynne, Nicole's friend." Nash introduced me. They all turned there heads to look at me and smiled. I can feel my checks getting pink because well they always do, I don't know why but they do. I could feel Nash looking at me and my checks got a even brighter shade of red.

"Can I tall talk to you for a second Caitlynne?" Nash asked

"Um sure" I replied hesitantly. I follow Nash into what I assume is his room

"Um so what do you want to talk about?" I asked curiously

"Oh right um I just wanted you to myself" he says, I'm pretty sure my face was as red as a tomato by now if they were already that red then probably I don't even know what color.

"Oh um ok... if you don't mind me asking, why?" I asked

"Well you seem nice and um yeah" he said shyly.

"Oh okay" I said but then Nash's phone went off

"Oh it's Hayes, he's on his way back from his date with Nicole" he said

"Well I should get going then, ill text you sometime." I said and we exchanged numbers. OMG I Caitlynne have Nash Grier's number. Wait what if something happens and then it's awkward? Wait what am I saying?

Nicole P.O.V

***Present Time***

"Oh my god!" Caitlynne screamed                                                     

"What is it?" I asked concerned

"Nash just asked me out, like on a date!" she replied

"Ah are you serious? I cant believe it, I knew you guys would hit it off" I said with a smirk

"Wait so when and where?" Taylor asked

"Um tomorrow at 12" Caitlynne replied. we all talked for a bit longer until I fell asleep.

**Next Day***

I woke up to my annoying alarm clock but I quickly got over it once I heard the sweet sound of one direction's better then words fill my ears. I look at my clock to see that it is 11:30 and everyone is still asleep. I quickly woke up Caitlynne and pushed her into the shower. when she got out she straightened her hair and put on the outfit I picked out for her on. She wore white shorts with a teal shirt to bring out her eyes. she let me do her hair so I pinned back her bangs that were died blonde. She looked good, and the best part of it all is that she doesn't wear make-up so she is all natural. Once we were finished getting Caitlynne ready I hear the door open and saw that Nash let himself in.