Chapter 14

Chapter 14: Denise P.O.V

"Carter I don't know how to tell you this but..." I said.

"What?" He replied

"Imsososososorryididntmeantodoitithoughtiwasready..."

I didn't even get to finish because carter was already screaming at me

"Are you trying to say that your PREGNANT? Holy shit! Denise what the fuck?!"

"Carter please let me

yelled back.

"What's there to explain? KBesides the fact that my baby sister and my best friend did the nasty?!"I

"Carter I'm sorry! You know how I feel about him. Matthew doesn't even know yet!", at this point I'm crying , " how do you think I feel Carter? I'm only 15 remember? What about school? what will the fans think now?"

I hate when we fight. YEspecially when he get really mad and starts yelling at me because those arguments usually end up bad.

"Carter you should stop screaming and actually listen to her!" Nicole said, defending me.

"No. I'm going to find Matt!" he runs out the room.

Oh. Shit. I ran after carter, leaving Caitlynne and Nicole behind, so that he wouldn't do anything stupid but I was too late. he already had Matt against the wall yelling in his face.

"Bro what the fuck?" you hear Matt say.

"Oh it's nothing. IT'S JUSTj THAT MY BABY SISTER AND MY BESTFRIEND DID THE NASTY"

"come on bro! I love her! it was going to happen eventually!" Matt answered.

"She's only 15! and uuthanks uto you she's PREGNANT!"

Matt looks at me. ummmm, I think I'm going to leave now... I didn't want him to find out this way.

I run out the house before lMatt can react.

"Denise come back!" He's chasing after me but I won't let him catch up.

I turn the corner and callj the person I trust the most, Victoria.

She doesn't pick up. ugh she can call me at 3 am but she can't pick up when I need her the most. I have no idea where I am and I can't call Nicole or Caitlynne because they can't drive yet. I can't call Matt or Carter for obvious reasons so I guess I'll call Cameron.

Me- Cam?

C- Yeah?

Me- Can you please come and pick me up?

C- What's wrong babe?

Me- I'd rather tell you in person. Can you just come and get me? Don't tell Matt or Carter where I am okay?

C- Sure. Where are you?

Me- I have no idea. Didn't Carter put that GPS thing in my phone?

C- oh yeah. I'll be there in 5 min. Don't move.

Me- okay thanks Cam

C- no problem love.

* end of call*

10 minutes later

Finally Cam gets here. I tell him what happens on the way back to Nicole's house. He doesn't say anything he just nods his head and listens. In the middle of the car ride I get a phone call from Victoria. About freakin' time.

Me- hello

V- yeah. Sorry I couldn't pick up earlier we were on a plane.

Me- really? your in New York?

V- yeah we're staying at some girls house. I think her name was Nicole. Do you know who she is?

Me- its Hayes's girlfriend. I live right by her. who are you with?

V- hes my special friend. You might know him. I'll introduce you to him later.

Me- okay. Bye

I don't tell her about what happened because I don't want her to worry.

When we get to Nicole's house, me and cam walk in together. hopefully carter didn't kill Matt. When we walk in through the front door I see Carter on one side of the living room and Matthew on the other. Caitlynne is talking to Matt and Nicole and Hayes are talking to Carter. As soon as Carter sees me he gets up and comes toward me. He looks at me and gives me a hug.

I wasn't expecting that at all. he says he's sorry and he looks like he has been crying. I tell him that it's okay and I forgave him.

" go talk to Matt he needs to know" carter says.

I go over to Matthew and sit next to him. he hugs me and tells me that everything will be alright.

Caitlynne, Nicole and Carter leave the room. Now it just me and Matt. This is going to be strange.

" is it true babe?" He asks

"Yeah. I didn't want you find out this way." I said.

" why would I be mad? I'm going to be a dad!" He looks like he's been crying too.

" I'm sorry about carter. did he hurt you?" I asked

" don't worry. We're best friends. we'll make up sooner or later"