Chapter 2

Hayes P.O.V

Once I got up I went on Instagram like always and just so happened to see my childhood friend Nicole post a flipagram about how she is moving and is going to miss New York and her friends so much. Then it hit me, where is he moving? I scrolled through the comments to find out where she was moving and it turns out that she is moving back to Florida! I was so excited that I screamed and fell out of bed. Whoops. The next thing I know I'm looking at three pairs of feet. I looked up and saw Nash, Carter and Denise (Carter's sister).

"What happened!?" Nash asked

"I just got excited." I said happily

"About what?" Nash asked curiously

"Wouldn't you like know" I said sassily

"Yes that's why I asked" Nash said getting annoyed

Just as I was about to reply I looked out my window and saw... moving trucks! I turned around at Nash, Carter and Denise staring at me, I didn't even realize I had a huge smile on my face. All of the sudden the door bell rings and I rush to the door to see...

Nicole P.O.V

"I can't believe today is your last day her!" Caitlynne practically yelled into my ear

"I know but you can come visit whenever you want" I said

"But it just won't be the same since we are so used to seeing you everyday" Taylor said almost crying

"Guys it will be ok I mean we have phones don't we" Leslie said trying to lighten up the mood

"Yeah and it's not like we are never gonna see her again" Victoria replied

"Exactly, I will visit when ever I can and you guys can always come to Florida for a weekend" I said sadly

The final bell rang and it was time to go home and finish packing, Caitlynne came over to help me finish packing and she helped a lot by the time we were done it was 11:30 at night so Caitlynne went home and I went to bed not bothering to change. When I woke I was in a car, my parents must have jut put me in the car. When I checked the clock it was 3:30 in the morning. Once I woke up it was a 10 minute drive to the airport, we made it to the airport just in time to board the plain and when I got to my seat I couldn't help but freeze when I saw who sat next to me. It was the one and only Shawn Mendes and across from us sat Matt Espinosa and Cameron Dallas! This was going to be a fun flight.